Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm getting married!

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860
    Swaye ain't gonna be happy with your avatar
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Looks more like AZDuck's type to me
    edited August 2017
    dnc said:

Looks more like AZDuck's type to me

Jealousy doesn't look good on you
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,801 Founders Club
    Will she turn the stair lights on when I make my walk down to the basement? Turn off the washer and dryer when I want to sleep? Give me a list of three jobs I can apply to in order to keep my unemployment? Can I get her in a him?
    edited August 2017
    I just broke my bluetooth speaker outsiside on my patio.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,500 Founders Club
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    So does it cheer for you or something when you rub one out?

I would think sex doll technology by now would be tremendous.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Swaye said:

I had read about Jap men never finding wives and just gaming all the time. Holy fuck. Shit was true.

I suspect they have manga/anime girlfriends too instead of real ones, or in addition to their real girlfriends. That hentai shit is popular there, 10 story buildings filled with naked cartoons on every level.
    I suspect you've never been laid
    Your mom disagrees.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Swaye said:

I had read about Jap men never finding wives and just gaming all the time. Holy fuck. Shit was true.

I suspect they have manga/anime girlfriends too instead of real ones, or in addition to their real girlfriends. That hentai shit is popular there, 10 story buildings filled with naked cartoons on every level.
    Your mom disagrees.
    Poor, very poor effort.
    Mosster47 said:

Swaye said:

Your mom disagrees.
    Poor, very poor effort.
    Is that what Wilcox said when he fucked you to death?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    This thread has legs.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    https://youtu.be/kWsGc6kz7s0

So, here's the thing.

There's actually a thing in Japan about "herbivore" men, who don't like sex and just want a cuddle. Plenty of Japanese women are even worse.

On the other hand, retail sex in Japan is incredibly available. Almost every neighborhood in Tokyo has an "entertainment district" where on-demand sex is sold. Blowjob bars, handjob bars, and yes, there is a chain of "sexual harassment spas" with mockups of Japanese subway cars and offices where the clients can grope and fondle women who work there. Japanese strip clubs are famously hands-on. And of course, the famous soaplands with nuru massage. Technically, it is all legal unless you have intercourse. Actually, intercourse is for sale as well.

The Japanese skin trade sells intimacy as well. Hostess bars where the clients pay to talk and socialize, and take the girls home for free if they hit it off. Many sex workers advertise "girlfriend style" intimacy which includes kissing and hugging as well as fucking and sucking.

And, oh by the way, most Japanese girls put out on the first date.

So I have no idea why all these faggots are living in videogamelandia and humping their fucking waifu pillows.

If you're a gaijin who is reasonably fluent in Japanese, you can have more fun in Tokyo than Bangkok, Amsterdam and Barcelona combined. But you do have to speak some Japanese to get in the door most places. Better still if you are @RoadDawg55.
    Then there are the Hikikomori, grown men who refuse to leave their rooms. Basically the Japanese version of Hardcore Husky posters.

https://qz.com/789082/the-hikikomori-problem-in-japan-hundreds-of-thousands-of-young-people-are-refusing-to-leave-their-homes/
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,068 Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

https://youtu.be/kWsGc6kz7s0

So, here's the thing.

There's actually a thing in Japan about "herbivore" men, who don't like sex and just want a cuddle. Plenty of Japanese women are even worse.

On the other hand, retail sex in Japan is incredibly available. Almost every neighborhood in Tokyo has an "entertainment district" where on-demand sex is sold. Blowjob bars, handjob bars, and yes, there is a chain of "sexual harassment spas" with mockups of Japanese subway cars and offices where the clients can grope and fondle women who work there. Japanese strip clubs are famously hands-on. And of course, the famous soaplands with nuru massage. Technically, it is all legal unless you have intercourse. Actually, intercourse is for sale as well.

The Japanese skin trade sells intimacy as well. Hostess bars where the clients pay to talk and socialize, and take the girls home for free if they hit it off. Many sex workers advertise "girlfriend style" intimacy which includes kissing and hugging as well as fucking and sucking.

And, oh by the way, most Japanese girls put out on the first date.

So I have no idea why all these faggots are living in videogamelandia and humping their fucking waifu pillows.

If you're a gaijin who is reasonably fluent in Japanese, you can have more fun in Tokyo than Bangkok, Amsterdam and Barcelona combined. But you do have to speak some Japanese to get in the door most places. Better still if you are @RoadDawg55.

Herbivore Superiority Guy.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    bet the company gives those away at cost only to make a killing on glass cleaner for years to come.
    This thread is much better than I originally thought