Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nathan Kalepo, 2019 4* OL, Seattle (Rainier Beach), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,521
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

No kid is 100% in until they send in their LOI ...

He’s given literally minimal at best impression that he is going anywhere ... until there is more concrete proof LIPO

Now that you have the full picture, pretty good chance the “I got some thinking to do” was in reference to the decision to enroll early.

He’s likely getting a good laugh at people that freak out at every little cryptic message they tweet ... I know I would.

Double that since he reads this bored. He's probably fucking with all of us.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,962
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited January 2018
    Islanders snowboard, too????

Totally called that he would be the next Connor Weddington when he started all of this recruiter shit

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    In other Kalepo news, I noticed that his ranking on 247 dropped like a lead dildo. He's now a 3 star and hovering around the 50th ranked OT.

Wasn't he originally in the top 10 at his position?
  • Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

BaldwinIV said:

dnc said:

BaldwinIV said:

ya'll whooshing or what? it's a bad sign when a kid tries to recruit other kids to his school?
    Odd that he didn't mention UW anywhere in there, no?
    why

his twitter profile says purple reign 2019
    Sometimes those are the last things to change.

Just for a kid who's been non stop UW for months his tone certainly seems to have changed. Hopefully I'm overanalyzing things. I love him and want him here badly.
    100% agree. I had these exact same thoughts. It feels like he’s getting a bit of a wandering eye. But in all seriousness, how pathetic are we?
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

In other Kalepo news, I noticed that his ranking on 247 dropped like a lead dildo. He's now a 3 star and hovering around the 50th ranked OT.

Wasn't he originally in the top 10 at his position?

Yes he was, but I think his current rating is about right. He still has great size and potential, but he hasn't developed as quickly as you would expect a high 4 star would. I still think he'll be good, but he's pretty far away from a college olineman's body and technique right now.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2018
    Kalepo is unreal in terms of raw physical ability. The technique bit is just WHEN he will be able to contribute.

He is super rare.

There’s a reason he’s getting offered by everyone.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,818
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Technique you can teach ... great genetics you can’t
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,239
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Well done Kalepo. You had most here breathing heavily into a paper bag.

He just had me breathing heavily.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Dooging you can teach ... great oral skills you can’t

• Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,010
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Actually in my bathroom.

Leykis 101

Suggest abortion, as comfortingly as you can. This is the endgame, you do what you have to in order to win.

Say things like "I'm not ready to have kids now, because when we have kids, I want them to have a stable family." Make her believe that you're going to stick with her. If she has the abortion, will you stick around? It's up to you, really, but the general answer is no. After the abortion, get her an egg mcmuffin and dump her. That simple. Why? Well, she obviously wasn't on birth control. Or if she was, she wasn't using it correctly. You used your birth control. She wasn't upholding a part of her bargain that she said she was.

Hail Mary should never be necessary. You should play so that you will never need it. But it's there. There's also some other techniques that you can use. If the condom breaks and you didn't catch it, take her drinking the next night (or weekend). Get her absolutely trashed. This is one of the few times it's ok to spend more than 40 dollars.