Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cavs are done

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

So apparently Lebron wants to SMASH Kyrie's face in!!!

One thing I've always hated about LeBron is that he loves drama. I don't know whether that's because of him, the Kardashian blueprint of keeping your name in the news, or the hot take mentality of the media, but it's always something.
    rdr, yk
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

One thing I've always hated about LeBron is that he loves drama. I don't know whether that's because of him, the Kardashian blueprint of keeping your name in the news, or the hot take mentality of the media, but it's always something.
    Yea if most of the reports are true he is kind of being the immature bitch on this one. Seems like Kyrie did everything correctly in doing this in secrecy instead of throwing a tantrum. The media is probably exaggerating a bit like they always do with Lebron stories though.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Yea if most of the reports are true he is kind of being the immature bitch on this one. Seems like Kyrie did everything correctly in doing this in secrecy instead of throwing a tantrum. The media is probably exaggerating a bit like they always do with Lebron stories though.
    Depends who the story is from. Windhorst and a couple others only exist because they are LeBron's mouthpiece.
    Stephen A Smith. He said something like Lebron isn't mad that Kyrie wants to be traded, but mad that he is putting his name out there as the reason why.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

LBJ is a bitch ... its who he is

15-20 years from now you won't be hearing about how great of a teammate LBJ was ...

It's not like MJ was the greatest teammate in the world but nobody would ever say that MJ was a bitch
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

LBJ is a bitch ... its who he is

15-20 years from now you won't be hearing about how great of a teammate LBJ was ...

It's not like MJ was the greatest teammate in the world but nobody would ever say that MJ was a bitch
    If he's such a bitch then did KD need to go to GS?

If he's such a bitch then why do players take pay cuts to ride his coat tails to the finals year after year?

Kyrie is the real bitch. Wants a trade then refuses to agree to extend with ANY team?? That's bitchtastic my man! Kyrie took more shots than LeBron the past two years but that's not enough for him somehow.

You could put LeBron with last year's D League champs and he'd take them at minimum to the playoffs (I'd wager conference finals).

I'm a lifelong Blazers fan btw
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Trade Kyrie to the Lakers for Ball and Ingram. Lakers would have to add salary but they've got a few bad contracts. Cavs take a step back this year but can sell Lebron on the future and oh yeah they block the Lakers from getting Lebron next year. The Lakers would have to feel really good about signing Lebron to turn that down so if they turn it down just trade Lebron and let Kyrie have the team.

I should be a GM.

That's more than I'd give up for Irving, even without the LeBron possibilities.

That would be a terrible move for Magic.
    But Levar Ball and Lebron in the same city for even a year - hilarity ensues.

Nothing different than a normal AAU tournament weekend in Seattle but still.

They're gonna be in LA together for a lot longer than that
    I think Levar Ball will be a bust and His shoes are u g l y and aint got no alibi.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Trade Kyrie to the Lakers for Ball and Ingram. Lakers would have to add salary but they've got a few bad contracts. Cavs take a step back this year but can sell Lebron on the future and oh yeah they block the Lakers from getting Lebron next year. The Lakers would have to feel really good about signing Lebron to turn that down so if they turn it down just trade Lebron and let Kyrie have the team.

I should be a GM.

I think Levar Ball will be a bust and His shoes are u g l y and aint got no alibi.
    LaVar Ball is a Coug after all
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

I should be a GM.

LaVar Ball is a Coug after all
    DPOTW!!!!!
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,490
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Mello Lebron Dame$ CJ super team is going to make this thread obsolete