Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Geirean Hatchett, 5* 2020 OL, Ferndale, WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    having your soul’s sphincter quiver during a severe thunderstorm is a quick way to forget all the charm and romance of Oklahoma. It is ungodly weather, and on top of that it will be humid as fuck if it’s not pouring rain.
  • PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    For some reason he seems to like the state of Oklahoma. I think he was even considering the fucking osu cowboys at one point. Let's be very fucking clear here...Hatchett has be a Husky and I am 81% sure he will be.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Beno4Life said:

I just can’t help thinking how fucking elite we would be if Petersen embraced recruiting. It’s really as simple as that. Like, how does Lake and Malloe and Bush and Boner (our supposed recruiting coordinator) not inform him of such and change strategies?

Weird thing to say given the success of the 2018 and 2019 classes.
    Some of us want to keep leveling up and not accept where we are.

Especially since other schools are reacting to our success. You have to stay ahead.
    No disagreement there. But Petersen is a good-to-great recruiter until he isn't. If his 2020 class falls short of its potential then you can go ahead and start taking the shine off of him.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dhdawg said:

Ruth says he may stop by this weekend, she is unsure whether it's an official or not.

Also says he's planning on committing in the next 2 weeks and will be attending the BBQ and camp later in June.

I wonder where he's going

This one’s in the bag
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dhdawg said:

Ruth says he may stop by this weekend, she is unsure whether it's an official or not.

Also says he's planning on committing in the next 2 weeks and will be attending the BBQ and camp later in June.

Domicillo said:

June 10th. Book it. #woof

*cough*
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Beno4Life said:

I just can’t help thinking how fucking elite we would be if Petersen embraced recruiting. It’s really as simple as that. Like, how does Lake and Malloe and Bush and Boner (our supposed recruiting coordinator) not inform him of such and change strategies?

Weird thing to say given the success of the 2018 and 2019 classes.
    Some of us want to keep leveling up and not accept where we are.

Especially since other schools are reacting to our success. You have to stay ahead.
    No disagreement there. But Petersen is a good-to-great recruiter until he isn't. If his 2020 class falls short of its potential then you can go ahead and start taking the shine off of him.
    Domicillo said:

dhdawg said:

Domicillo said:

June 10th. Book it. #woof

*cough*
    4 days dom, damn close.
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Any day now...