Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Johnny Wilson, 2020 5* WR, Calabasas, CA (Offered 7/14/17)

Comments

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

Another Grellow kid.

AZduck flew the coup, your turn.
    That guy is unstable. I'm just bored with college football this year already like you are. You Doogs just won't admit it.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Another Grellow kid.

That guy is unstable. I'm just bored with college football this year already like you are. You Doogs just won't admit it.
    Yes and no. We’ll take our shitty rose bowl. Have you guys accepted your Quick Lane Bowl invitation yet? I’ve heard Detroit is lovely this time of year!
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Another Grellow kid.

Yes and no. We’ll take our shitty rose bowl. Have you guys accepted your Quick Lane Bowl invitation yet? I’ve heard Detroit is lovely this time of year!
    Beat the stache' first. Can you imagine? If you blow the AC you'll finish with the same record as Oregon with a loss to Oregon.

Peterman with a whole roster full of OKG's and everyone's favorite for the conference crown equal Oregon and their terrible terrible coach.

What does that say?
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Another Grellow kid.

Beat the stache' first. Can you imagine? If you blow the AC you'll finish with the same record as Oregon with a loss to Oregon.

Peterman with a whole roster full of OKG's and everyone's favorite for the conference crown equal Oregon and their terrible terrible coach.

What does that say?
    Since we're dealing in hypotheticals, what what about when UW beats WSU and Oregon loses to the Beavs? What does that say?

What about when I break into Autzen Stadium and take a steaming shit at the 50 yard line right in the middle of the "O" and nobody stops me? What does that say?
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Another Grellow kid.

What does that say?
    It says that you're resting your put down on something that hasn't happened. The crapple cup is next weekend.
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Another Grellow kid.

What does that say?
    Since we're dealing in hypotheticals, what what about when UW beats WSU and Oregon loses to the Beavs? What does that say?

What about when I break into Autzen Stadium and take a steaming shit at the 50 yard line right in the middle of the "O" and nobody stops me? What does that say?

Speaking from experience, it’s alarming how easy it is to sneak in to Autzen. One of my buddies drug dealers at UO would have multiple people meet him at autzen for pretty heavy drugs. When you’d get there he’d be dripping in sweat no shirt playing catch with his homie with huddling, real play called routes,and fake announcing like it was a real game. I shit you not.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Another Grellow kid.

What does that say?

Speaking from experience, it’s alarming how easy it is to sneak in to Autzen. One of my buddies drug dealers at UO would have multiple people meet him at autzen for pretty heavy drugs. When you’d get there he’d be dripping in sweat no shirt playing catch with his homie with huddling, real play called routes,and fake announcing like it was a real game. I shit you not.
    Flagged for not mentioning autzen porking lot
  • dougthedawgdougthedawg Member Posts: 179
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Another Grellow kid.

What does that say?
    Jake without Gaskin equals uw cant score. Healthy Gaskin and we beat ducks and cal. We almost won both without him.

What does it say?
    1. Jake is overrated and better name his first born Myles for all those passing records he doesnt deserve.

2. Pete underestimates the importance of rb recruiting and of qb arm strength.
  • BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2018
    https://www.hudl.com/video/3/9754387/5bfef998a018480828a49dd7

Junior season. It's unfair. Holy fuck. Looks like Kenny Golladay.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Another Grellow kid.

What does that say?
    Jake without Gaskin equals uw cant score. Healthy Gaskin and we beat ducks and cal. We almost won both without him.

What does it say?
    1. Jake is overrated and better name his first born Myles for all those passing records he doesnt deserve.

2. Pete underestimates the importance of rb recruiting and of qb arm strength.
    I'm not sure Pete underestimates arm strength so much as he values system quarterbacks and is willing to take the lesser of two evils.

Pete would rather play well in a phone booth than spread out the field and take his chances. He's all about efficiency and high percentages.
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2018
    BlastDoor said:

He’s the only person who has somewhat filled the whole in my heart left by Ngata.... we offered, camped, and unofficialled him early. Getting Ford would go a long way to getting Johnny.

Imagine Sam throwing to a 6’6 230 pound Johnny Wilson.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

BlastDoor said:

He’s the only person who has somewhat filled the whole in my heart left by Ngata.... we offered, camped, and unofficialled him early. Getting Ford would go a long way to getting Johnny.

Likewesayno.gif
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

BlastDoor said:

LAMIKE STOp.
  • Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 746
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Imagine Wilson catching passes from QBs from Rose Bowl champion Ohio State.