Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Johnny Wilson, 2020 5* WR, Calabasas, CA (Offered 7/14/17)

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Safehouse?

I’m pretty sure he meant steakhouse. He must work at a steakhouse.
  • ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,810
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Only school with 2 hashtags. In the bag! Cook it!
    I can't figure out who the blue and red Dawgs are...
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The blue is for Michigan, he transversed the blue and red. The red is for Gawjuh, hence #GoDawgs.

Jonny ain't going to USC to play school.
  • BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Wait, is the #B1GCats Northwestern?

Wow.
  • GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956
    BlastDoor said:

Wait, is the #B1GCats Northwestern?

Wow.

All he saw was purple
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,789

Fresno St
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 3,966
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Instead of listing his huddle he has a link to his PayPal send me money page.

He ain't coming here.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Bread said:

Instead of listing his huddle he has a link to his PayPal send me money page.

He ain't coming here.

The chatch may have some money to spare
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,379
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I support our bagmen
  • KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    CB by Blair Angulo. I believe Wilson is visiting Oregon this weekend for the game.
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Domicillo said:

This (Gary Bryant) is our Delgado of this class. We’ll string him along even though he’s already really interested in us and he’ll ultimately end up somewhere else while were holding out for Johnny Wilson.

• animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230

It’s always going to hurt losing Joe Ngata like the first time getting cheated on (like I know all of you have been.... me too) by someone we’ve sacrificed so much for.

But if Ngata represents being cheated on & left by our true love, Johnny Wilson represents the night of blow, lethal levels of alcohol, & strip clubs you go to and the chill ass girl who smokes weed & bangs you when your ex hated weed.

The good thing about this one, we offered him really early and has come on an early unofficial and camped with us. And he is from a LA & lived with his mixed race mom & her parents but transferred to the whitest richest high school in America, Calabasas. You can’t even write this out of a Pete Romantic fiction novel.

Just imagine Senior Jacob Eason (don’t be that “Eason will leave after next year” boner killer guy just let me live) throwing to RS-FR Kyle Ford (I’ll never believe we’ll get him) & True Freshman 6’6 Johnny Wilson along with Junior Cade, Sophomore Devin Culp, Hopefully Senior Hunter Bryant if not Freshman DJ Rodgers, Senior Terrell Bynum, Senior Kamari Pleasant, Senior Salvon Ahmed, RS-Freshamn Cam Davis, With Simorn, Yankoff waiting in the wings, and Sam Huard being a senior In High school.

Goddammit LaMichael. Don't do this to me.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

It’s always going to hurt losing Joe Ngata like the first time getting cheated on (like I know all of you have been.... me too) by someone we’ve sacrificed so much for.

But if Ngata represents being cheated on & left by our true love, Johnny Wilson represents the night of blow, lethal levels of alcohol, & strip clubs you go to and the chill ass girl who smokes weed & bangs you when your ex hated weed.

The good thing about this one, we offered him really early and has come on an early unofficial and camped with us. And he is from a LA & lived with his mixed race mom & her parents but transferred to the whitest richest high school in America, Calabasas. You can’t even write this out of a Pete Romantic fiction novel.

Just imagine Senior Jacob Eason (don’t be that “Eason will leave after next year” boner killer guy just let me live) throwing to RS-FR Kyle Ford (I’ll never believe we’ll get him) & True Freshman 6’6 Johnny Wilson along with Junior Cade, Sophomore Devin Culp, Hopefully Senior Hunter Bryant if not Freshman DJ Rodgers, Senior Terrell Bynum, Senior Kamari Pleasant, Senior Salvon Ahmed, RS-Freshamn Cam Davis, With Simorn, Yankoff waiting in the wings, and Sam Huard being a senior In High school.

You are part of the problem with this country. #filth
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Another Grellow kid.