Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

For those that can think for themselves.

13»

Comments

• WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793

phineas said:

This might sound crazy but... take it from a mixed person..

Islam obviously hates white people.
    The white man is at fault for afro-American issues
    Vietnamese don't like white people
    Cambodians don't like white people.
    Filipinos are turning into islamists.
    Chinese don't like americans.
    Japanese might like white people at face value.. but, I mean.. America did nuke them... twice..
    Russia and america apparently will never like one another
    Germans are nazis.

What happens when someone rallies all these "opressed" people, in the u.s, and we have another civil war? All I know is some mutt like me is fucked either way, but what will the white man do?

The guns and religion compound is tanned, rested and ready.

ngaf about Idaho and Montana
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

phineas said:

This might sound crazy but... take it from a mixed person..

Islam obviously hates white people.
    The white man is at fault for afro-American issues
    Vietnamese don't like white people
    Cambodians don't like white people.
    Filipinos are turning into islamists.
    Chinese don't like americans.
    Japanese might like white people at face value.. but, I mean.. America did nuke them... twice..
    Russia and america apparently will never like one another
    Germans are nazis.

What happens when someone rallies all these "opressed" people, in the u.s, and we have another civil war? All I know is some mutt like me is fucked either way, but what will the white man do?

The guns and religion compound is tanned, rested and ready.

ngaf about Idaho and Montana
    A Vandal is a viscuous animal.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

salemcoog said:

Mosster47 said:

Maybe if white people stopped fucking with the Middle East they would fuck with white people a little less.

Just using common sense. We have the Dakotas for oil. What do we need from them now?

Sweet!!! A white guilt and I know you are but what am I poast all in one swath.
    Why is the idea of us leaving an area where victory is impossible something rednecks can't fathom?

We went there in 1991. We haven't left since we got there. There have been two full scale mobilizations and currently a 13 month mass airstrike operation and it isn't even 1% better than when we got there. We have three supposed allies. One never allowed our military in, one asked us to leave in 2006, and we are still at the other because they pay us.

The Middle East has been an absolute failure. Period. There isn't one positive to put on the Powerpoint presentation.

If you take the funds we wasted in the Middle East and spent it on our own country where would we be compared to where we are now. If you think Obama is why we are circling the toilet you are British or retarded.
    I get it. It started in full force when we gave the Shah of Iran sanctuary. It spread when we left the Mujahudeen to fend for themselves in their war with Iran. But the underlying hatred of Moslems towards the West are the support of Israel and our occupation in Saudi.

One, we could quit. the other we can't quit. But to think that if we pulled up all of our stakes in ME, then the world be a safer place is naive to say the least.
    I don't give a fuck about the world. What happens in Europe is Europe's problem. If there comes a point we need to put the world back in their place again then fine.
    Given the strength of China, Russia and of course... Sweden, there is no way we could put the world back together again, if we just left it to run it's course. And people forget that Russia did most of the dirty work the last time as well. I'm pretty sure we wouldn't be on the same side the next time around.
    Communist countries are pathetic outside of their own borders.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,858
    I have zero white guilt.

And if I have this so called privilege why would I ever want to lose it or give it up?!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I have zero white guilt.

And if I have this so called privilege why would I ever want to lose it or give it up?!

Great thread selection as always.