Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kyle Ford, 4* 2019 WR, Anaheim (Servite), CA (Offered 5/21/17)

Comments

• Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    animate said:

Just tweeted he needs a photo edit and Cooper Petugna (UW Football Director of Personal and guy who was owned by Dennis on twitter) liked it. I expect a woof soon he just committed.

That's next level tbsing. Well done.
    A UW recruiting analyst and the UW assistant director of player personal have also liked the tweet. So far no other coaches or official personal from other schools in competition for his signature have liked it. No UW players, recruits, or coaches yet though.

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Domicillo said:

To be devils advocate, he also just got his all American jersey today and his plan was to announce in January, whereas Bru wanted to decide in December because he’s planning on enrolling early. It could be an edit related to the all American game and since he’s injured and not playing in it, it’s make sense that he’d be offered to announce at that game.

You are almost assuredly correct
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Just tweeted he needs a photo edit and Cooper Petugna (UW Football Director of Personal and guy who was owned by Dennis on twitter) liked it. I expect a woof soon he just committed.

I will get edit guy on the case
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,868
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Domicillo said:

To be devils advocate, he also just got his all American jersey today and his plan was to announce in January, whereas Bru wanted to decide in December because he’s planning on enrolling early. It could be an edit related to the all American game and since he’s injured and not playing in it, it’s make sense that he’d be offered to announce at that game.

I was almost to my happy place... full on doog mode. Thanks for fucking it up. I’m going to go mainline a speedball as I sit at the aurora.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Domicillo said:

I was almost to my happy place... full on doog mode. Thanks for fucking it up. I’m going to go mainline a speedball as I sit at the aurora.
    Sex sells.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,868
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Domicillo said:
    UW, USC, Oregon, Michigan and Colorado?
  • Options
    SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 917
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    My #LittyVille
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Maybe Camilo will rush to twat him how good Illinois is
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Come on man, November is a little late to be coy and name a top 5...
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

I mean we all know his top 5 is going to be the 5 schools he set up officials to. He’s just stringing this along till the All American game.

As a recruit you know what 5 schools you want to go to the rest is just having fun being a hot chick in high school before you become a prositute.

I’d rather have Pete as my pimp because he seems like he’s strict with regulations & hoe infrastructure in order to protect his badass money making bitches. Very clean & calculated. Cristobal due to his Cuban background is obviously linked to a cocaine side hustle. Clay is too religious and family oriented to be a good pimp. Harbough just seems like a schizophrenic Pete so I mean if you’re into knock yourself out.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

I mean we all know his top 5 is going to be the 5 schools he set up officials to. He’s just stringing this along till the All American game.

As a recruit you know what 5 schools you want to go to the rest is just having fun being a hot chick in high school before you become a prositute.

I’d rather have Pete as my pimp because he seems like he’s strict with regulations & hoe infrastructure in order to protect his badass money making bitches. Very clean & calculated. Cristobal due to his Cuban background is obviously linked to a cocaine side hustle. Clay is too religious and family oriented to be a good pimp. Harbough just seems like a schizophrenic Pete so I mean if you’re into knock yourself out.
    Awesome twitter film analysis, bigger doog poster than ballz lol

That’s my entire life goal. I can now die in peace. Thank you.