Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kyle Ford, 4* 2019 WR, Anaheim (Servite), CA (Offered 5/21/17)

Comments

• Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 746
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

For TBS’ers, if you had to pick one out of Ford and Ngata, who would you choose?

Ngata, easy peasy.
    Well Eklund thinks Ford is better. So it’s set. Ford isn’t better.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

For TBS’ers, if you had to pick one out of Ford and Ngata, who would you choose?

Ngata.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Joe, his film is hard to watch
  • GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    edited August 2018
    Visiting Sept 8th for the pivotal showdown against North Dakota.

"I'm in the process of finalizing a visit with Washington for (Sept. 8)," Ford said. "They're kind of back in it now. They were recruiting me early on, then I stopped hearing from them and now they're back in it.

"Bush Hamdan is the coach recruiting me and he said he's a good guy. He said they really need me so I'm going to give them a good look. I know Austin and Dante Pettis really well and they speak really highly of Bush and the Washington program so I'm looking forward to taking the visit and seeing how I fit in there."

Also said he's going to visit Oregon and probably Michigan. Says Oregon is recruiting him the hardest as is USC.
  • HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    Expect a woof after 9/8/18
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

I have a better chance of growing a Ron Jeremy sized dick out of my forehead than of this kid coming here.

NTD, BB
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Swaye said:

I have a better chance of growing a Ron Jeremy sized dick out of my forehead than of this kid coming here.

Hamdan fucks so the doog in me is going to LIPO. Not a good sign that he's visiting for North fucking Dakota of all games though.
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye said:

Pics?
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Supposedly we? stopped recruiting him because he just didn't seem interested.

FWIW Taj Davis has been hitting him up trying to get him to join up and that got Kyle's interested piqued and that started Hamdan and Lubick jumping back in.

He's visiting in early September against North Dakota, so I don't see us? leap frogging USC and Oregon. Still chinteresting that we? got a player in his ear and we? got Hamdan on him. Hamdan has landed the last 6 WR (laid the ground work for Spiker, Ozzy, and Lowe).
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Supposedly we? stopped recruiting him because he just didn't seem interested.

FWIW Taj Davis has been hitting him up trying to get him to join up and that got Kyle's interested piqued and that started Hamdan and Lubick jumping back in.

He's visiting in early September against North Dakota, so I don't see us? leap frogging USC and Oregon. Still chinteresting that we? got a player in his ear and we? got Hamdan on him. Hamdan has landed the last 6 WR (laid the ground work for Spiker, Ozzy, and Lowe).

According to Papa Ozzy if you recall it was #myBush who got Osborne and Spiker to commit then they were super excited when he came back.