Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kyle Ford, 4* 2019 WR, Anaheim (Servite), CA (Offered 5/21/17)

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2018
    Sources said:

Can you name the top 17 HCH Duck trolls? Number 6 will give you goosebumps!

Call for genocide..............that any dawg can get behind.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    MisterEm said:

Thanks for the free weekend trip to Seattle!
    Sources said:

Can you name the top 17 HCH Duck trolls? Number 6 will give you goosebumps!

Looks like a good morning in the Camano blind.
    sawed off duck hunting rules
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    animate said:

I just finished listening to the pod ... TSIO crew, there's one thing that hasn't been addressed re: Ford's recruitment - is the relational influence that Ford intimated himself.

“I know a lot of guys out there. Julius Irvin was my host but I know Austin Osborne, Keith Taylor and Marquis Spiker really well too and I was with all those guys the whole weekend. They all love it there and since we’re friends, they can keep it real with me and told me how things are and how happy they are with being at Washington.”

This shit is really important, especially with regards to teenagers. Relational influence is a huge indicator. Peer influence is huge.

The above quote says a ton ... and as Biggins thinks that UW is a legit contender this quote is very telling.

That's what I was getting at with the other thread.

- look at the other schools Ford is focusing on. How many peer groups is he hooked up with? Did Colorado have it? I don't have access to his visit quotes.
    - Oregon? If he has the same scenario they will be possibly the biggest threat.
    - Michigan? They just took Daxton Hill today, bigtime recruiting year for Michigan and Harbaugh. Kids usually want to be a part of such shit. So, that's a threat.
    - Ohio State? Well, they're Ohio State
    - USC is imploding. Big question mark. Same with UCLA.

Look at all these schools and mash together a point system of location (r/t Cali), trajectory, football prowess and history and peer group, academics and coaching system.

Ford sees guys like Julius Irvin, Spiker, Osborne, Taylor etc ... guys just a year or two connected with Ford and who made the leap from California to Washington. Ford trusts what they say and thus the bridge really isn't that big anymore.

I've been saying for years now about how important the Poly Bowl is. Look at Tuli last year, he was hanging out with the UW croots ... look where he went to. We have Shelton back this year again and an honorary captain/ambassador again and he's a huge influence. Look at all the UW croots going this year ... it's going to be bigtime. That spills over to 2020 croots like Botelho etc ...

Hey, guess which UW targets are at the Poly Bowl this year?

Yeah, Ford, Foskey, Ika, McCoy, To'oto'o ... which of those guys have UW in their top 5 and no USC/UCLA? Which of those guys have UW as their only West Coast school? Interesting ....

We won't even mention Tuitele, Buelow, Kalepo ... and the rest of UW commits like Asa Turner etc ...

This post makes my drink stiff
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,177
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    animate said:

I just finished listening to the pod ... TSIO crew, there's one thing that hasn't been addressed re: Ford's recruitment - is the relational influence that Ford intimated himself.

“I know a lot of guys out there. Julius Irvin was my host but I know Austin Osborne, Keith Taylor and Marquis Spiker really well too and I was with all those guys the whole weekend. They all love it there and since we’re friends, they can keep it real with me and told me how things are and how happy they are with being at Washington.”

This shit is really important, especially with regards to teenagers. Relational influence is a huge indicator. Peer influence is huge.

The above quote says a ton ... and as Biggins thinks that UW is a legit contender this quote is very telling.

- look at the other schools Ford is focusing on. How many peer groups is he hooked up with? Did Colorado have it? I don't have access to his visit quotes.
    - Michigan? They just took Daxton Hill today, bigtime recruiting year for Michigan and Harbaugh. Kids usually want to be a part of such shit. So, that's a threat.

Look at all these schools and mash together a point system of location (r/t Cali), trajectory, football prowess and history and peer group, academics and coaching system.

Ford sees guys like Julius Irvin, Spiker, Osborne, Taylor etc ... guys just a year or two connected with Ford and who made the leap from California to Washington. Ford trusts what they say and thus the bridge really isn't that big anymore.

I've been saying for years now about how important the Poly Bowl is. Look at Tuli last year, he was hanging out with the UW croots ... look where he went to. We have Shelton back this year again and an honorary captain/ambassador again and he's a huge influence. Look at all the UW croots going this year ... it's going to be bigtime. That spills over to 2020 croots like Botelho etc ...

Yeah, Ford, Foskey, Ika, McCoy, To'oto'o ... which of those guys have UW in their top 5 and no USC/UCLA? Which of those guys have UW as their only West Coast school? Interesting ....

We won't even mention Tuitele, Buelow, Kalepo ... and the rest of UW commits like Asa Turner etc ...

@AIRWOLF and other recruitnicks who are also good at maff' n stuff. This post made me wonder if you could build a vectors model with various metrics as inputs. Adding in various inputs could increase the relative vector towards a school and be used as a predictive model. If nothing else it would make a cool looking graphic with various size and strength arrows pointing towards different schools/locations.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

animate said:

@AIRWOLF and other recruitnicks who are also good at maff' n stuff. This post made me wonder if you could build a vectors model with various metrics as inputs. Adding in various inputs could increase the relative vector towards a school and be used as a predictive model. If nothing else it would make a cool looking graphic with various size and strength arrows pointing towards different schools/locations.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    animate said:

animate said:

Don't forget metrics like:

- the barber
    - grandmother
    - size of coffee Cup
    - recruiting chops (ie: tosh rates higher than Bob Gregory etc ...)
    - Grades
    - dragon mother? (ie: fozzy's)
    - two black parents vs one black parent?
    - slow vs fast strategy
    - father been through the process before, olayed in nfl? Ie: leroy irvin and molden's dad...
    - 7vs7 affiliation (fsp? Heir? Others...)
    - adidas, nike or under armor

Damn. I need a long walk for some perspective...
    You probably could attach statistically weighted values to all of these....
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

animate said:

animate said:

- the barber
    - grandmother
    - size of coffee Cup
    - Grades
    - slow vs fast strategy
    - father been through the process before, olayed in nfl? Ie: leroy irvin and molden's dad...

Barber >>>>> Grandmother >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> @RhythmicSlappingDawg

• Options

animate said:

animate said:

- the barber
    - grandmother
    - size of coffee Cup
    - Grades
    - slow vs fast strategy

DM @dnc he got this place dialed in
  • Options

animate said:

animate said:

- the barber
    - grandmother
    - size of coffee Cup
    - Grades
    - slow vs fast strategy

DM @dnc he got this place dialed in
    *Gurgle*
  • Options
    BlastDoor said:
    The second play is the money one. The catch is what will get all the attention but the route he runs is excellent.

Dude's a player.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Getting 1 of Ford or McCoy would be amazing after losing Ngata ... somehow pulling in both would be spectacular
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Getting 1 of Ford or McCoy would be amazing after losing Ngata ... somehow pulling in both would be spectacular

Pull Ford at WR and McCoy at OLB.

These are what doog dreams are made of.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,825
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

These are what wet doog dreams are made of.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Tequilla said:

These are what doog dreams are made of.
    Wood
  • Options

https://247sports.com/college/usc/Board/102339/Contents/Did-Kyle-Ford-get-hurt-122554578/

Per a girl in his class he tore his ACL.

He should come rehab with Miki Ah-You.

I just met one of the team doctors and saw the exam rooms and rehab facility earlier this month.

Trust me Kyle, it’s high end.

R u in high school?