Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'm not going to fault a kid for giving up a big play to a 4 tim All American.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

"I have a hard time seeing Asa coming here...

Hope he does but I guess it’s 75/25 to ND. I don’t think it’s a significant loss considering IMO u don’t have to get studs at every position each recruiting cycle. U can afford to miss on one year but can’t miss on consecutive cycles. Last year we got Irvin and others so it’s not like we HAVE to get a stud this cycle.
    Last year we got two or 3 future studs at WR so we don’t HAVE to have a stud this year.

Missing out a few years ago on consecutive cycles of DL recruits will be difficult to overcome this season. It may force us to play young studs early which could lead to injuries.
    What is seriously impressive is our continued success at bringing in QB studs each class. Our future is very bright at Udub.
    When 7 or 8 Dawgs hear their name called this NFL draft the younger recruits will take notice and will continue the momentum."

I hate everything

The use of the word stud makes me think this is from the fags over at doogpound.
    DawgPound is great. Dawgman (admittedly I do subscribe) is full of nerdy lamers with zero sense of humor. Don't hate on DawgPound. It doesn't deserve it.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Hope he does but I guess it’s 75/25 to ND. I don’t think it’s a significant loss considering IMO u don’t have to get studs at every position each recruiting cycle. U can afford to miss on one year but can’t miss on consecutive cycles. Last year we got Irvin and others so it’s not like we HAVE to get a stud this cycle.
    Last year we got two or 3 future studs at WR so we don’t HAVE to have a stud this year.

Missing out a few years ago on consecutive cycles of DL recruits will be difficult to overcome this season. It may force us to play young studs early which could lead to injuries.
    What is seriously impressive is our continued success at bringing in QB studs each class. Our future is very bright at Udub.
    When 7 or 8 Dawgs hear their name called this NFL draft the younger recruits will take notice and will continue the momentum."

I hate everything

The use of the word stud makes me think this is from the fags over at doogpound.
    DawgPound is great. Dawgman (admittedly I do subscribe) is full of nerdy lamers with zero sense of humor. Don't hate on DawgPound. It doesn't deserve it.
    LEAVE!!!!

DIAFF!!
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I hate everything

Not technically gifted poasting.
    U called?
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

I hate everything

By far the best Gif ever poasted
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Last 2 follows are ND commits Rutherford and Liufau, he gone
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Last 2 follows are ND commits Rutherford and Liufau, he gone

I really think we shouldn't throw in the towel. Outside of his relationship with Marist Liufau, most recent signs have pointed in our direction.

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    This thread might be the longest thread on record for Hardcorehusky.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited January 2019
    Fuck him. Enjoy the torn labrums in both shoulders playing linebacker and then being a mid to late round pick dumb ass. Could have been a first round pick as a safety under Jimmy Lake's tutelage. Biggest mistake of your life you dumb fuck.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I hate everything

too much war imagery
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Fuck him. Enjoy the torn labrums in both shoulders playing linebacker and then being a mid to late round pick dumb ass. Could have been a first round pick as a safety under Jimmy Lake's tutelage. Biggest mistake of your life you dumb fuck.

And I hope he breaks both his legs too.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

And I hope he breaks both his legs too.
    Now you're just having fun...