Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The TBS sycophants wonder why none of the OG HHBs take them seriously.

This time last year, these retards wanted his head on a pike. Now he is the 2nd best recruiter on the time.

Nevermind what he did with Qualls, Vea, Gaines. You know, actual results.

Yup. And the posts about black kids and absent/present fathers, what racist gibberish this shithole is.
    The fast/slow strategy stuff was interestingly at first, but has jumped the shark. Stop psychoanalyzing teenagers. Or don't.

And I don't believe recruits care that much about message boards, but the shit about their skin and living situations does make posters look stupid and does nothing to help UW.
    We are all animals, as much as we like to think we have evolved and all that bullshit. This fast/slow strategy provides a nice frame of analyzing a kids behavior and how he might react to how certain schools recruit him. So to translate to something you would understand - we are looking for regression toward the mean in behavior in terms of how a kid would behave depending on what kind of a socioeconomic background he comes from.
    Jesus fucking Christ. We want good fucking football players it's not that complicated. Fuck.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2018
    Does FSU have a decent business school?!

Did Willie get the Saturday Night Live thing from Oregon?

"They’re definitely a contender all the way through," Smalls said.

"They won’t drop out. This is the most love I’ve got on any of these trips. They really showed that I’m a priority for them. I see that. Real recognize real. I recognized it here. The vibe, nothing’s like this. Nothing’s touching this vibe so hopefully they have some good seasons."

I'm too old for this recrootin' shit. Sheesh.
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    It's simple. If UW makes the playoffs Smalls is coming here. If they don't then it's still 50-50. The parents are big in this one.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Never trust a man that takes a pic with a sucker in his mouth
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    If I’m an FSU fan, is this coaching staff an all time low point? #ISAFNRC
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Eh, what can you do.

Part of being a teenager is tryin to appear to be more mature than you really are.

Just like Willie with a lollipop in his mouth.
  • justthrowitinthebagjustthrowitinthebag Member Posts: 150
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Squirt said:

Doogles said:

I like tough talk like "real recognize real"

That's just some fluffer bullshit insecure phonies say to each other.

"Real" is OKG built for life shit.

Don't doubt he's going to be a monster, but don't be distracted by the pom poms and pretend it's "real".

UW needs Benning Potoae to ball out this year. Minus Kikaha this staff has produced shit on the edge. It would be nice to point to a local success story down the home stretch.

Recruits never say that the coaches were terrible, the campus was lame, and the visit was boring. Recruits don't want to burn bridges. And they're polite, unlike me and the rest of the poasters here.

Sa'Vell Smalls has been handling his recruitment in the manner that UW coaches would themselves suggest: do your due diligence on other schools and consider the whole picture (football, academics, post-grad career).

He's the epitome of OKG. Seriously. He's the living, breathing OKG ideal---works his ass off, cares about school, handles his business, loves football, is a great teammate. I hope he picks the UW, but I wouldn't be shocked if he didn't. I would be shocked, though, if he picked FSU, Oregon, or some school like that.
    While that's all true, it's really easy for a recruit to ya know, get sold, on the idea that Oregon, FSU, or whatever clown program is the anti-OKG. Could 100% see him ending up at FSU.