Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    So did we tell his coach to fuck off yet?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I’m waiting until I can SAY IT TO HIS FACE
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Your comments are incredibly misguided and lazy. They are a valuable resource for those who have a need and desire Do the work to get your guys the exposure The resources are readily available And the guys you speak of find ways for those who can’t afford
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

To many awesome Pho joints in Washington for Savell to leave. LOCK.

Little Saigon is in Garden Grove. He goin' to Chapman.
  • pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Jimmy not giving up yet......

Did Petersen make him take down the picture yet?
  • tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    Has Smalls ever liked a single thing UW related on social media? It seems like there is zero shot, as it stands, of him staying home.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Jimmy not giving up yet......

Jimmy get him,
  • BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I'm too poor to read the article, but I assume Wiltfong is saying it's Us (?) vs Bama. I assume the result will be browningpicksix.gif
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited July 2018
    BlastDoor said:

I'm too poor to read the article, but I assume Wiltfong is saying it's Us (?) vs Bama. I assume the result will be browningpicksix.gif
    He said his best relationships are with UW staff. Then proceeds to give a shout out to literally every coach recruiting him. Then proceeds to gush about Alabama and how they win a national title every other year and put 50% of their 5 star recruits into the league while other schools average 17% first rounders that were 5-star recruits which is misleading because Bama gets a disproportionate amount of the 5-star recruits but whatever. He said winning means a lot to him which makes Bama, Georgia, and Clemson very attractive. Said a Pac-12 school hasn't won the national title in a long time. Said he is definitely watching the performance of teams he's considering this season and that will factor into his decision. UW vs. Bama battle right now. UW likely needs to beat Auburn, beat SC for the Pac-12 title, and maybe win the non-playoff Rose Bowl to have a chance at beating Bama for Smalls. Going back to the playoffs only to get slaughtered by Bama would not be good for UW's chances with Smalls.
  • GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    edited July 2018
    Smalls says his best relationships are with the Washington coaches. Also says he's most familiar with the Washington & Alabama programs. He then jerks off Alabama for a paragraph about how they have rings and put guys in the NFL regularly and that Tosh wants him to be an OLB for Bama.

Smalls says that football down south is "just different"

He says Clemson and Washington have the best family vibe out of all the schools. He knows Stanford, USC, and UW will make his final cut and then the story ends with Tre'shaun Harrison begging him to come to Florida State.

So to recap: Family Vibe & Relationships in Worshington's corner. Different football down south, rings, NFL dreams, "business" like atmosphere, and the fact teams in the West haven't won shit in forever in the corner of Bama.

He long fucking gone.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Disagree - need to get to CFP and ideally win a game. It’s easier to make the argument that he’s the difference in winning it all when you are already in the dance vs outside looking in
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Tequilla said:

Disagree - need to get to CFP and ideally win a game. It’s easier to make the argument that he’s the difference in winning it all when you are already in the dance vs outside looking in

Except the chances of UW winning a Playoff game with Brownsocks at QB is so fucking slim right now. I'll wait until the Auburn game to fully decide but right now I think not making the playoffs and winning the Rose Bowl would be better for the program and recruiting.