Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

Comments

• Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Cougzz said:

How has no one on here discussed the fact that Sav’ell is visiting The Buogs on 4/20?

Because no rational Coug is even talking about the guy. In a 247 interview he referred to “us” as “the other state school”. He may watch the spring game, but it will be his last trip to Pullman until November, 2020.
    The way Smalls' recruitment is going, he'll spend next week building up the Cuogs as a program he can take to a whole new level. And good for him. I'm not sure it's possible to enjoy the recruiting process more than he is.
    Which means Pete is pulling his offer yesterday. Thank god right? If he doesn’t bleed purple and gold I don’t want him.
    Nah. You? want him. We? want him. Bammer and Clemson and LSU want him. If it weren't for the twists and turns, teen boi stalking wouldn't be any fun.
    Don’t you dare take me seriously.

Hey man but In all seriousness, Bob Gregory prolly doesn’t want him.
    Assuming Gregory hasn’t fundamentally changed since Oregon, it’s moor a battle between how much he wants Smalls and how much he doesn’t want to have to learn “The Twatter.”
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Peterman looks at these pics and says "yeah, that's a no for the throne for me dawg ...."
  • Options
    Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Savvy ain't going to #FlexFriday or #TheSchoolNextToTheEiger. He values education. That's why we're going to get him, in addition to the #HometownHero component.

Dude loves the recruiting game and who wouldn't in this day and age when you can have middle-aged teen stalkers like us hanging on their every tweet? As much as it kills me to see Kelee and Savvy tweeting shit out in Yuck uniforms, they're clearly having fun. Plus, as lame as the Yuck coaching staff appears to be, the limbic resonance of an entire coaching staff seemingly being psyched about you works. Worked for slow strategy Cale Millen and is definitely working on fast strategy studs.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Did we(!) loose yet?
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,115
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Also breaking, Oregon is officially a basketball school with the jumpman shit
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,226
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Also breaking, Oregon is officially a basketball school with the jumpman shit

Phil has an 81% chance to get that natty in basketball before his death is announced
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,048
    Founders Club
    Please forgive my starry-eyed naivete, but what does "goes the dumbest" mean?
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

That's beyond my teen boi nomenclature too. What the fuck ... does "goes the dumbest" a good thing or a bad thing? Somehow I think it leans on the positive ...
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,048
    Founders Club
    animate said:

That's beyond my teen boi nomenclature too. What the fuck ... does "goes the dumbest" a good thing or a bad thing? Somehow I think it leans on the positive ...
    Yeah, it appears to be one of those opposite words. Kinda like "Damn, dawg, that movie was so bad, it better win the Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay."
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Spin off of "stupid good".

It's a positive thing.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

It would be wicked(good) if the Oregon S+C program would be the dumbest(silent) group of coaches in America because they are so bad(bad) at self promotion. That would be sick(good).

^ Dis post filthy dawg ^
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,566
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

It would be wicked(good) if the Oregon S+C program would be the dumbest(silent) group of coaches in America because they are so bad(bad) at self promotion. That would be sick(good).

^ Dis post filthy dawg ^
    Much respect. I tried to come up with more but I not smart. I bag groceries.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255

Means they go stupid crazy and it is great. It is very positive.