Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

Comments

• LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited January 2019

By real does he mean really racist? I promise you treshaun has serious fucking culture shock. The souwf is a bunch or backwood red necks. Anyone care to tweet this to him... 🤣

Obviously not. But it sounds like you should make a bunch of Bama, Clemson, Florida, FSU, Georgia, Ohio State, Michigan accounts on their 247 boards & twitter and say the same but most miserable shit people say on here and then we’ll screenshot them and stand on a moral high ground as UDUB fans.

Only then, would we finally have a 1% chance of actually getting him.

(PM to @Swaye & @DoogCourics please delete this & I am not responsible if whooshing causes this to actually happen)
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    U

By real does he mean really racist? I promise you treshaun has serious fucking culture shock. The souwf is a bunch or backwood red necks. Anyone care to tweet this to him... 🤣
    So you saying there are no racist people in Seattle huh? Dude u don’t know shit about being black and living in Seattle. It might not be much different, just done on more condescending and passive aggressive way.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Any of you bitches been to Tallahassee and Gainesville? I live in one and spent considerable time in the other. I grew up in Redmond so my 16+ yrs of souwf observations are 💯. Spend time in the panhandle, AL, MS, etc and you’ll see the truth. Sorry if I’m offending you by talking about your relatives.

Any of you bitches been to Tallahassee and Gainesville? I live in one and spent considerable time in the other. I grew up in Redmond so my 16+ yrs of souwf observations are 💯. Spend time in the panhandle, AL, MS, etc and you’ll see the truth. Sorry if I’m offending you by talking about your relatives.
    Dude atlest south is openly racists, while Seattle is passive aggressive with it.
  • Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    He ain’t going to fucking Florida
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,514
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Think he's looking at Alabama and ND the most, according a family member.

I have gathered that he doesn't have the best relationship with his father so he may want to leave Seattle to get out of his shadow. If I'm the Huskies, my pitch is that living on campus is still a decent distance away from the CD and will feel a world away when he's immersed in college life.

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

U

So you saying there are no racist people in Seattle huh? Dude u don’t know shit about being black and living in Seattle. It might not be much different, just done on more condescending and passive aggressive way.
    It's almost like the majority of posters have never left Seattle/Western Washington which isn't exactly the cradle of diversity.
    You might be shocked in how it stacks up vs other areas.
  • JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

U

It's almost like the majority of posters have never left Seattle/Western Washington which isn't exactly the cradle of diversity.
    Would you say that this message bored is borderline racist?
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

This is dumb. Is there racism in those towns? Of course, they are fairly small towns in the south. They are also towns that worship at the altar of football, and make idols out of kids who c

U

You might be shocked in how it stacks up vs other areas.
    Whoooooosh?
  • ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Not sure what was said in the wam but shits AIDSier then usual in here...
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

U

True

Dude atlest south is openly racists, while Seattle is passive aggressive with it.
    Can I get an example of passive aggressive racism in Seattle? The whole “at least the south is open about it” has been a bullshit talking point for years.
    Dosent make it less true
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Can I get an example of passive aggressive racism in Seattle? The whole “at least the south is open about it” has been a bullshit talking point for years.
    Seattle is low key one of the most segregated cities in the country and one of the least diverse specifically in part due to policies enacted by the city.

Also for example Sand Point didnt change a community charter that had specific language disbarring minorities from living or owning property there until 1997.
    Low key? Wtf does that mean? What policies does the city have that segregates people?

No black people owned property in sand point until 1997. My, that does sound racist.
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    He’s never going to UDUB so let’s talk about something more entertaining than policy talk like hot chicks or skinny Eason doing drugs or whatever