Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
DDY mentioned him in a post about the potentially GOAT in state class of 2020 but I couldn't find a thread on him.

Kid's just a freshman. Played at Kennedy last year, already transferred to Garfield apparently. Irregardless of where he plays, he's a monster.

Ho. Lee. Fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOwh8lIPFqY&feature=youtu.be

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Yeah, the kid is unreal. Will easily be the heaviest recruited defensive player ever out of the state.

Who holds that title now, Taylor Mays? Lustyk? Miles Jack? Milloy?

Guess I never realized that all the biggest in state recruits have been offensive guys (Reggie, Arnold, Heaps, Browne, Skinny, Bledsoe, Steele, Stewart, various OL).
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,479
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Yeah, the kid is unreal. Will easily be the heaviest recruited defensive player ever out of the state.

Seriously Clark?
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Seriously Clark?
    Fo shizzle.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Ikaika apparently running point on this. So..., hold on to your butts. Caz Johnny Nansen never sleeps.

Ikaika apparently running point on this. So..., hold on to your butts. Caz Johnny Nansen never sleeps.

I'm not too concerned that Nansen will still be at SC in 2020.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

I'm not too concerned that Nansen will still be at SC in 2020.
    I hope he is, caz that means they will be mediocre
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Honestly, I can't even think of who I would compare him to. He's going to be a Rashaan Gary level recruit. Could be the #1 player in the country or close to it. Guys that big and that good don't come along often.

I don't know who I'd say is the biggest D recruit EVER out of the state. Probably Taylor Mays?

Honestly, I can't even think of who I would compare him to. He's going to be a Rashaan Gary level recruit. Could be the #1 player in the country or close to it. Guys that big and that good don't come along often.

I don't know who I'd say is the biggest D recruit EVER out of the state. Probably Taylor Mays?

He was my best guess.
  • Intersectional_DawgIntersectional_Dawg Member Posts: 524
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

So, uh...he gone then?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    edited April 2017
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

So, uh...he gone then?
    Why anyone would turn down Pete at this point is a mystery to me. It would take real stupidity in my opinion.

Here's what you get at UW:

1) Top notch player development: you will become your best.
    2) Top notch life shit: you will become the best person you can be so when you blow out your knee you aren't fucked.
    3) A coach that actually GsAF about his players: this is the thing that separates us from Bama and tOSU. If you aren't great there, you are getting thrown out like trash; Pete doesn't work that way.
    4) A university that offers a great education if you GAF.

So, if you go to UW you are maximizing the chances you'll play in the NFL, maximizing the chances that the coaching staff will put tons of effort into your life irrespective of outcome and you can get a degree that, while not ELITE, is respected and what you can learn at UW will change your life.

Seriously, why would anyone go anywhere else? The only answer is kids are stupid and don't understand.

To be clear, I've never felt this way before about UW... but under Pete, it's legit the best option.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    When @Dennis_DeYoung is right he is right