Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Joseph Ngata, 5* 2019 WR, Folsom, CA (WE FUCKED THE POOCH)

Comments

• Options
    PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Have you ever been to South Carolina? Me neither, but I promise with all my heart that its an unbearable shithole. There is no way he goes to clemson. Fucking zero chance. Just what Im hearing...dont twist.
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    Penace said:

Have you ever been to South Carolina? Me neither, but I promise with all my heart that its an unbearable shithole. There is no way he goes to clemson. Fucking zero chance. Just what Im hearing...dont twist.

Charleston is wonderful.
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941

pat_hm said:

Penace said:

Charleston is wonderful.
    Charleston is great. It's true.

However, the rest of the state - there's really not much going on. Charleston is also 5 hours from Clemson.

Clemson is closer to ATL and Charlotte than Charleston by a good bit. The difference between Charleston and Clemson is like Seattle and Okanogan.

SC is generally crap. Greenville (which is 35 minutes from Clemson) is pretty nice, but everything else outside of Charleston sucks cock.

Myrtle Beach (which is also 5 hours away) is a meth-biker beach town. It's just stupid people and humidity mostly.
    I’ve only been to Greenville and Charleston (plus Folly beach) so my perception of the state is partially baised. I really like both of those areas. I agree that Myrtle Beach is dump. Stayed for a few hours and got the hell out.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Only redeeming quality to Myrtle Beach is golf
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

pat_hm said:

It kind of sucks that Ariel hasn't played at all since he's been here, but he just wasn't physically ready to be an Edge player. Joe is already bigger than Ariel was when he got to UW. Kind of says something about how small Ariel was, but also what a freak Joe is.

But yeah I'm really worried about Lubicks recruiting chops. If he doesn't get Ngata I'm gonna be his biggest critic. I haven't been TBSing for long but he's the most exciting high school player I've watched.

He’s only been here for 1 year
    He redshirted in 2017 so this is the first year he is eligible to see game action. Assuming he’s fully healthy (I briefly spoke w/ him at Dempsey before the spring game and he said he feels great) I think we definitely see him on special teams (he won the Brian Stapp Special Teams Scout Squad MVP) and hopefully in the two deeps. We need him to contribute not only for the teams success but for recruiting purposes.
    He missed like the first month of practice too or something with injury/grades. Maybe it was something else but I remember he was gone for a few weeks and everyone was like wtf.

If the coaches would have played him in like 5 or 6 games on special teams and garbage time defense everyone would be pushing the “really glad we didn’t redshirt him!!!” narrative.
    If I remember correctly, it was a pec injury. He was banned from lifting so he unfortunately couldn’t put on any weight and is still hovering around 210.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,273
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    If we are going to bash Hilton Head I am fucking out!
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

pat_hm said:

Penace said:

Charleston is wonderful.

However, the rest of the state - there's really not much going on. Charleston is also 5 hours from Clemson.

Clemson is closer to ATL and Charlotte than Charleston by a good bit. The difference between Charleston and Clemson is like Seattle and Okanogan.

SC is generally crap. Greenville (which is 35 minutes from Clemson) is pretty nice, but everything else outside of Charleston sucks cock.

Myrtle Beach (which is also 5 hours away) is a meth-biker beach town. It's just stupid people and humidity mostly.
    South Carolina is a weird state. I’ve spent significant time in Hilton Head which is great and Columbia which is a complete shithole. Columbia, South Carolina is one of the most confusing places I’ve ever been, fast strategy blacks and the most cracker of cracker whites of anywhere I’ve ever seen attempting to cohabitate with one another. Churches and strip clubs every where.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

pat_hm said:

Penace said:

Charleston is wonderful.

South Carolina is a weird state. I’ve spent significant time in Hilton Head which is great and Columbia which is a complete shithole. Columbia, South Carolina is one of the most confusing places I’ve ever been, fast strategy blacks and the most cracker of cracker whites of anywhere I’ve ever seen attempting to cohabitate with one another. Churches and strip clubs every where.
    You just described most of the south
    True