Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Horace "Bru" McCoy, 2019 5* OLB/WR, Santa Ana (Mater Dei), CA (LOL)

Comments

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,875
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I don't think it's McCoy, but there is a prospect Roof is being super fucking coy about. I don't buy it, but she claims there is someone who no one expects that is really looking at UW.

She says Bandes, Wright, Buelow, and Heimuli are the next four to pop, then she lists an anonymous 5th.

"This is one that we are holding onto and cannot reveal at this time because the timeline is questionable. If we posted a timeline it might become obvious, so we're leaving it alone, but there is a guy who might be ready to come out of left field and surprise even the most pragmatic recruitniks."

I ain't saying it's McCoy so don't twist, but this bitch loves her secrets.

In that order?
    Which Wright is the right Wright? We are recruiting 3 of them
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,740
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Just stop making threads for Mater Dei bois please.
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I don't think it's McCoy, but there is a prospect Roof is being super fucking coy about. I don't buy it, but she claims there is someone who no one expects that is really looking at UW.

She says Bandes, Wright, Buelow, and Heimuli are the next four to pop, then she lists an anonymous 5th.

"This is one that we are holding onto and cannot reveal at this time because the timeline is questionable. If we posted a timeline it might become obvious, so we're leaving it alone, but there is a guy who might be ready to come out of left field and surprise even the most pragmatic recruitniks."

In that order?
    Which Wright is the right Wright? We are recruiting 3 of them
    Stephon Wright
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bread said:

THIBODEAUX?

Unless Pete changed his policy on bag man, which I welcome if he did
    It's up to us. With the state of the fundraiser things aren't looking so good though.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I talked to Ruth the other day after I finished cutting her lawn. It's Mykael Wright.

Did you play ball?
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AIRWOLF said:

It is recruiting site marketing bullshit 101.

I will tell you all about it if you pay your 10.95!!!!
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    AIRWOLF said:

It is recruiting site marketing bullshit 101.

Stay tuned...
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Bread said:

THIBODEAUX?

Unless Pete changed his policy on bag man, which I welcome if he did
    What’s in the bag, stays in the bag.

Whatsinthebox.gif
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Sir, That’s not even close.
  • SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Read an article in The Ringer about JT Daniels. Article says he and Bru McCoy are besties:
    “You could ask him, out of nowhere, ‘Hey, what’s this play?’ from a game prior … and he would go down the board of everybody’s responsibility,” says Bru McCoy, a five-star athlete in the class of 2019 and Daniels’s best friend since seventh grade. “He watched so much film that he knew the plays by heart in order, by number, just literally from going through constantly, clicking it through and playing it over and over.”
    For whatever that's worth to the folks clinging to hope and thinking of an annual subscription to StrongArmRoof's website.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    Squirt said:

Read an article in The Ringer about JT Daniels. Article says he and Bru McCoy are besties:

“You could ask him, out of nowhere, ‘Hey, what’s this play?’ from a game prior … and he would go down the board of everybody’s responsibility,” says Bru McCoy, a five-star athlete in the class of 2019 and Daniels’s best friend since seventh grade. “He watched so much film that he knew the plays by heart in order, by number, just literally from going through constantly, clicking it through and playing it over and over.”
    For whatever that's worth to the folks clinging to hope and thinking of an annual subscription to StrongArmRoof's website.
    So he is going to clemson?
  • SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    dnc said:

The Mater Dei receiver is going to reunite with the Mater Dei quarterback at the Mater Dei university?

Did not see that coming.

Me neither. StrongRoofBallz always has the best info.

• DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    Say who? Say what?