Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kickass Presser Bingo

MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,129
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
...questions from Doogman:

1. What access will press have?
2. Did you know Lorenzo Romar?
3. What can you say about Lorenzo Romar? Would you call him great or would you call him amazing?
4. How do you expect to get Seattle talent after he did so much to connect with them and you are brand new to the area and probably don't know much about any of the high schools and would be better suited on the east coast?
5. Does your office have a closet for my jacket or can I leave it on your chair?

Comments

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Do you keep a bottle of booze in your desk drawer?

Can you recommend a merlot that drinks like cab?

Do you plan regular visits to Vino at the landing? If so, what time of day do you plan to be there?
  • Options
    SC_Haden_FruedeSC_Haden_Fruede Member Posts: 151
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment
    Bananas or lemons?
  • Options
    Fecal_MatterFecal_Matter Member Posts: 330
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    What kind of wine do you prefer, a cab that drinks like a merlot, or a cab that actually fucking drinks like a cab?
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,129

Yesterday someone commented at Kim that it was awfully quiet on dawgman leading up to the announcement and asking if Kim had any inkling that it may go down this way.

Kim reassured everyone that he had been on the phones all day and didnt have time go post. You see, he had been talking to Jen Cohen a lot and she had personally texted him at 3 in the morning to let him know that the hiring would happen that day.

Outstanding. Did he really claim she texted him?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,869

Yesterday someone commented at Kim that it was awfully quiet on dawgman leading up to the announcement and asking if Kim had any inkling that it may go down this way.

Kim reassured everyone that he had been on the phones all day and didnt have time go post. You see, he had been talking to Jen Cohen a lot and she had personally texted him at 3 in the morning to let him know that the hiring would happen that day.

The only Jen who Kim might be texting works as a hooker in Tukwila. If they do the role-play thing, thats his deal. Probably pays extra for it.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited March 2017
    AZDuck said:

MelloDawg said:

Nothing changed with me. Spoke with Jen Cohen a bit. Was hearing last night that something could be announced today. Texted her last night. She texted me at 3:50 am and said it would happen today or tomorrow.
    Spoke with her about 8:30 this morning. She was jacked. Said Hopkins checked all the b boxes. Other coaches were looking for stepping stones. Others were looking for raises. Said he 's a great fit.
    When asked about him returning to Syracuse she said he wanted to run his own program.Taking over for a legend, it's still that guys program.
    Mentioned his recruiting ties in Canada. Not sure what those are.
    Lots of comments about Hopkins high BB IQ.
    Rumors that Blake Harris asked for his release. Non of the recruits are answering their phones.
    If Harris is released expect them to check out West Seattle's Nate Pryor.
    His salary is close to Lorenzo's. Not sure of the buyout. No buyout to Syracuse
    Nothing changed with me. Just got call from FRANNY 5 minutes ago and told me I was to show up in Maltby. If dad has stuff to do have him leave with you. I'll have Anna take me and Dad can leave with you. I would prefer u and dad leave together. I'll ask Anna. Shouldn't be a problem. If she can't I'll let you know
    It's been like a year and I don't know what that refers to, and was embarrassed to ask. But I can't take it anymore...

PM it to me or whatever. Except for Sven, I don't open any of your PMs.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

AZDuck said:

MelloDawg said:

Nothing changed with me. Spoke with Jen Cohen a bit. Was hearing last night that something could be announced today. Texted her last night. She texted me at 3:50 am and said it would happen today or tomorrow.
    Spoke with her about 8:30 this morning. She was jacked. Said Hopkins checked all the b boxes. Other coaches were looking for stepping stones. Others were looking for raises. Said he 's a great fit.
    When asked about him returning to Syracuse she said he wanted to run his own program.Taking over for a legend, it's still that guys program.
    Mentioned his recruiting ties in Canada. Not sure what those are.
    Lots of comments about Hopkins high BB IQ.
    Rumors that Blake Harris asked for his release. Non of the recruits are answering their phones.
    If Harris is released expect them to check out West Seattle's Nate Pryor.
    His salary is close to Lorenzo's. Not sure of the buyout. No buyout to Syracuse
    Nothing changed with me. Just got call from FRANNY 5 minutes ago and told me I was to show up in Maltby. If dad has stuff to do have him leave with you. I'll have Anna take me and Dad can leave with you. I would prefer u and dad leave together. I'll ask Anna. Shouldn't be a problem. If she can't I'll let you know
    It's been like a year and I don't know what that refers to, and was embarrassed to ask. But I can't take it anymore...

PM it to me or whatever. Except for Sven, I don't open any of your PMs.
    It was a PLSS post. He must have thought he was texting someone but he accidentally posted it on HH.
    Wow...lmao

That's all I got