Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

March Madness Weekend 1 -- TV

GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Founders Club

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,871
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

Oh god oh god....I just sprung wood.

brb, jo.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I'm tanned, rested, and ready. Will fire up the good ole' macbook and watch all day in class.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    I love you and I love this!
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Gonzaga struggling with the mighty Jackrabbits early in the first half.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    These games suck so far.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    Swaye's Wigwam

These games suck so far.

The tourney hasn't been the same since Crawley died

You can have teen age kids sitting on the bench in the NBA making millions, which I would choose if it was me, or you can have the tourney of old.

It's dead. over commercialized, bracket bullshit, loser team uninteresting minor league basketball
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

These games suck so far.

You can have teen age kids sitting on the bench in the NBA making millions, which I would choose if it was me, or you can have the tourney of old.

It's dead. over commercialized, bracket bullshit, loser team uninteresting minor league basketball
    Boobs blase' potd
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

These games suck so far.

Boobs blase' potd
    True but I actually mean it. iDawg and I got in an argument after Butler put on a brick show against Duke and I said the tourney was dead. I've barely watched it since.

Nobody was a bigger fan of the tourney than Race. I remember when a fledgling ESPN first televised the opening rounds and paid so little for it that there were barely any advertisements and they could do real whip arounds to the games.

That and the future NBA hall of famers who played 3 or 4 years made it the thing it was. Then CBS bought the early rounds too. Got commercial in a hurry. Wouldn't matter if the product was still good
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    All I've seen so far is a shitty glorified 3 point contest
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

All I've seen so far is a shitty glorified 3 point contest

Rip City!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You old fucks are absurd. The tournament is great. Nothing better than putting action on every game and watching at the office while pretending to do work (or class s/o @backthepack ).

Yes it's not NBA level basketball but that's half the fun. The Vandy idiot fucking up tremendously to lose the game, Mount Saint Mary's fouling in the last minute down 20 to get over for the game, band nerds crying, that's the tournament I love to watch.

And yea CBS decided to monetize it, what a bunch of jerks! I hate being able to jump between games with the click of a button!

Feel better? Now fuck off
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

You old fucks are absurd. The tournament is great. Nothing better than putting action on every game and watching at the office while pretending to do work (or class s/o @backthepack ).

Yes it's not NBA level basketball but that's half the fun. The Vandy idiot fucking up tremendously to lose the game, Mount Saint Mary's fouling in the last minute down 20 to get over for the game, band nerds crying, that's the tournament I love to watch.

And yea CBS decided to monetize it, what a bunch of jerks! I hate being able to jump between games with the click of a button!

Very much agreed.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,871

The Vandy idiot was the coach jumping around like a motherfucker pointing at the kid with the ball. The player got confused and tried to do what he thought the coach was signaling him him to do.

But because he's Bryce-fucking-I-hit-a-miracle-Shot-Drew, nobody has said shit.

The tournament is still fun. Not many upset today. Arizona looks damned good. Gonzaga was tough in the second half.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

The Vandy idiot was the coach jumping around like a motherfucker pointing at the kid with the ball. The player got confused and tried to do what he thought the coach was signaling him him to do.

The tournament is still fun. Not many upset today. Arizona looks damned good. Gonzaga was tough in the second half.
    I have Arizona winning it all. Getting Trier back took them to a new level. Sean Miller is a shitty coach.

#DoogsGonnaDoog
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Feel better? Now fuck off
    Sorry I'm not a old miserable fuck. Just a young one.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

I have Arizona winning it all. Getting Trier back took them to a new level. Sean Miller is a shitty coach.

#DoogsGonnaDoog
    I have Arizona as well, they will find a way to fuck it up
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

#DoogsGonnaDoog
    I picked Arizona myself. Got every game today except for Minnesota.