Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Liar or Retarded?

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

NOC

That's fine, just know you are being lied to constantly.
    I've known this for the better part of 60 years

I'm glad you are awake now after the last 8
    Fair enough, it's just these lies are so much easier to refute.
    Actually its because it isn't your guy

They was nothing crafty about Obama's lies. They were just as obvious
    Komo4 buttfucker.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

NOC

Komo4 buttfucker.
    Right

Fuck off
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

NOC

Komo4 buttfucker.
    Right

Fuck off
    Sounds like you are wrong.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,901 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

You shouldn't say retarded. It's offensive.

It's offensive to call handicapped people retarded. Trump isn't handicapped.

HTH
    By that logic calling a straight man a faggot isn't offensive, or a male a pussy, or a Mexican the N word.

That's not how offenses work in this great pussy nation.
    Maybe you should stop being a pussy and getting offended, faggot.
    I'm not offended, retard.
    Sounds like you are offended at people being offended.
    Wrong.

This is how the left stifles free speech. But they call it political correctness.

HTH
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

HTH
    By that logic calling a straight man a faggot isn't offensive, or a male a pussy, or a Mexican the N word.

Maybe you should stop being a pussy and getting offended, faggot.
    I'm not offended, retard.
    Sounds like you are offended at people being offended.
    Sounds you are offended that you think someone is offended that people are offended.

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    What Trump was actually referring to.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    doogie said:

What Trump was actually referring to.

This isn't Jeopardy. What are you trying to say?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

2001400ex said:

HTH

• Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,972
    Trump actually meant to say that the murder rate has seen the largest increase in 47 years. That's what he had said prior to that statement, but then simply misspoke. Pretty easy to figure out what he meant if you aren't retarded.

Trump actually meant to say that the murder rate has seen the largest increase in 47 years. That's what he had said prior to that statement, but then simply misspoke. Pretty easy to figure out what he meant if you aren't retarded.

Trump used the same line during has campaign, too.

""I’d say that in a speech and everybody was surprised, because the press doesn’t tell it like it is," Trump said today, addressing the National Sheriffs’ Association’s executive committee. "It wasn’t to their advantage to say that. But the murder rate is the highest it’s been in, I guess, from 45 to 47 years.""
    He didn't misspeak, he's either a liar or retarded.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

this is a guy and an administration that makes shit up. what he said is definitely what he meant
    dhdawg said:

this is a guy and an administration that makes shit up. what he said is definitely what he meant
    To be fair, it's entirely possible that he doesn't understand what a derivative is.
  • tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    Great transition, nicely played
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024

2015 was the highest one-year increase in murder rate we've had in 45 years. Sure, he shouldn't misquote that statistic like he's done several times, but I did see a quote the other day of him correctly stating the increase. So he at least said it correctly once.

Awesome. Your* level of expectations for this President is what we generally set for preschoolers. Shall we give him a cookie?
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,972
    BearsWiin said:

2015 was the highest one-year increase in murder rate we've had in 45 years. Sure, he shouldn't misquote that statistic like he's done several times, but I did see a quote the other day of him correctly stating the increase. So he at least said it correctly once.

Awesome. Your* level of expectations for this President is what we generally set for preschoolers. Shall we give him a cookie?
    The part where I gave my expectations can be found in the sentence prior to the one you bolded. The one where I said he shouldn't be saying it incorrectly. The sentence you bolded was me stating an observation.

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

BearsWiin said:

The part where I gave my expectations can be found in the sentence prior to the one you bolded. The one where I said he shouldn't be saying it incorrectly. The sentence you bolded was me stating an observation.

Your avatar is gay
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Very cool they have a PLSS lego figure.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

NOC

Like what?

It's been a few weeks and we have more lies from Trump than we had in 8 YEARS of Obama.

Not saying he didn't play politics, but if you have to make a false comparison to make your poont, it's a shitty poont.

HTH