Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Marlon Tuipulotu visiting USC this weekend

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

tvoie said:

Baseman said:

AlCzervik said:

Sounds like it's getting crazy in chat

This one has a few twists and turns still left but things looking much better today than they were friday. Source: "Johnny (Nansen) maybe left holding his dick without the player"

Is this for real? Or are you just fucking around?
    Just pay $10.99 $120 and find out ;)
    Id say more here but can't. If you have the Wigwam you can get more details. I'll say it again. USCs strategy to bring in several recruits, many at the same position in at least one case -maybe more - may backfire.

Some of these kids might not be the brightest lights but when they look around they can see 2+3 doesn't equal 4.

Also, when one player is promised one thing, word gets around and others start asking, "where's mine?"

My source -and he's legit- doesn't know how it ends but things are about to get VERY interesting.

I'll say more when I can.

Not to sound like the guys over at brand x but what I poasted in the Wam needs to stay in the Wam.
    Where do i send my $10.95?
    Hit Derek up.

My tidbit isn't a money grab - though the pirate ship needs to keep afloat- I just can't put out on the public board the exact details.

Source: " the truth is those guys down there aren't very smart"

One more point I'll add. A lot of Sarks old assistant coaches and opposing coaches weren't exactly enamored with him but most of his former assistants anyway didn't want to see him completely crash and burn.

Sark and Nansen were running buddies - no secret there - and I'm not talking about up-downs.

When Sark got in trouble and was on his way out, Nansen bus tossed Sark to save his job and it didn't sit well with a lot of people. "For everything Sark did for him and for Johnnie to stab him in the back. Low move dude. Real fucking low"

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2017
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

tvoie said:

Baseman said:

AlCzervik said:

This one has a few twists and turns still left but things looking much better today than they were friday. Source: "Johnny (Nansen) maybe left holding his dick without the player"

Id say more here but can't. If you have the Wigwam you can get more details. I'll say it again. USCs strategy to bring in several recruits, many at the same position in at least one case -maybe more - may backfire.

Some of these kids might not be the brightest lights but when they look around they can see 2+3 doesn't equal 4.

Also, when one player is promised one thing, word gets around and others start asking, "where's mine?"

My source -and he's legit- doesn't know how it ends but things are about to get VERY interesting.

Not to sound like the guys over at brand x but what I poasted in the Wam needs to stay in the Wam.
    Hit Derek up.

My tidbit isn't a money grab - though the pirate ship needs to keep afloat- I just can't put out on the public board the exact details.

One more point I'll add. A lot of Sarks old assistant coaches and opposing coaches weren't exactly enamored with him but most of his former assistants anyway didn't want to see him completely crash and burn.

Sark and Nansen were running buddies - no secret there - and I'm not talking about up-downs.

When Sark got in trouble and was on his way out, Nansen bus tossed Sark to save his job and it didn't sit well with a lot of people. "For everything Sark did for him and for Johnnie to stab him in the back. Low move dude. Real fucking low"

@DerekJohnson just for kicks you should have a $10.95 donation option lol
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,092
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I believe it was Nansen who was crying at the Duchess about leaving the UW and how it was great for his family, and then was promptly picked up by his side piece to go bang one more time.
  • Options
    RomarFuckedJenCRomarFuckedJenC Member Posts: 117
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

tvoie said:

Baseman said:

AlCzervik said:

Hit Derek up.

@DerekJohnson just for kicks you should have a $10.95 donation option lol
    Funny how the biggest recruit in this claas went on a secret visit yet those with supposed inside sources are silent on what is going on. Definently worth the 10.95 they pay.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,918
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    This is grasping at straws and I'm not gonna take the 3 minutes to research it but someone on dawgman is claiming that there are posts on the SC bored suggesting that Marlon didn't have a great trip there.

Perhaps we should start freaking about Marlon to Oregon now.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Baseman said:

tvoie said:

Baseman said:

AlCzervik said:

www.lemonparty.org
  • Options

This is grasping at straws and I'm not gonna take the 3 minutes to research it but someone on dawgman is claiming that there are posts on the SC bored suggesting that Marlon didn't have a great trip there.

Naw, he is going to follow his buddy Tufele to Utah
  • Options

;)
  • Options
    Baseman said:

;)
    This is pretty good saw it on the usc message board.

USCDynasty
    Re: Does Peterson's rule guarantee us Tui?
    10:02 AM Last edited 10:03 AM by USCDynasty
    Baseman said:
    Source: Marlon didn't feel comfortable on SC visit. He didn't sleep much Friday night...can't say much more here. I'll elaborate a little further in the Wigwam.
    Character is showing through? Good for Marlon ...
    BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! He was a total ******* two days ago and we don't want bad character guys to..... His character is showing through. And all it took was a rumor that he was uncomfortable on his visit. HAHAHA.

What a bunch of butt hurt little school girl sissies.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Nansen is a cuog. It's a slim chance, but he still might find a way to cuog it
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,566
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Everything is going to be fine
  • Options

Everything is going to be fine

it no fun. We need a little excitement
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Perhaps he finally saw Johnny patron for who he is
  • Options

Baseman said:

;)
    This is pretty good saw it on the usc message board.

USCDynasty
    Re: Does Peterson's rule guarantee us Tui?
    10:02 AM Last edited 10:03 AM by USCDynasty
    Baseman said:
    Source: Marlon didn't feel comfortable on SC visit. He didn't sleep much Friday night...can't say much more here. I'll elaborate a little further in the Wigwam.
    Character is showing through? Good for Marlon ...
    BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! He was a total ******* two days ago and we don't want bad character guys to..... His character is showing through. And all it took was a rumor that he was uncomfortable on his visit. HAHAHA.

What a bunch of butt hurt little school girl sissies.
    Sounds like they're hearing what I'm hearing
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    If we're going to bash butt hurt little school girl sissies, I'm out.
  • Options
    Passion said:

Fuck yeah we going to bash butt hurt little school girls. It is all about the teen boys you little bitch.
  • Options
    Passion said:

That was not my line. That was still the comment from them.
  • Options

Passion said:

Fuck yeah we going to bash butt hurt little school girls. It is all about the teen boys you little bitch.
    if we're going to bash butt hurt little school girls, teen boys or little bitches, I'm out.
  • Options
    Somebody named chris swanson from the usc rivals site apparently has a story "clarifying marlon's commitment status and enrollment timing."

Smells bad.