Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Career Game for IT

13»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club

I don't blame Race for being slightly worried about the Celtics. They seem to have a good vibe going. They have won 6 in a row since losing the first two games after Isaiah's sisters death.

Boston is solid. I still can't see them beating LeBron four times.

Cavs put LeBron on Isaiah.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    edited May 2017

I'm a little worried about Boston now.

That fuckhead who shot IT's sister better not cost my Cavs the East.

And Ts and Ps to the girl of course.

I love IT but heart can only take you so far. IT is going to struggle scoring 20 when they put Lebron on him. Then he is going to be a liability on defense.

I can't really see the game going more than 5 games.

EDIT: should have flipped to the last page of the thread before poasting LOL!
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

I love IT but heart can only take you so far. IT is going to struggle scoring 20 when they put Lebron on him. Then he is going to be a liability on defense.

I'm sure LeBron will guard Isaiah some, but you don't put that on LeBron all game. Crunch time if the primary defenders are getting eaten up is when you do it.

If Isaiah is shooting well, he's getting his 30+. Like all the great scorers, there is not much you can do except make it hard for them and hope they miss. That's true for basically any guy in the NBA that averages 25+.

LeBron has never guarded Curry much when they play GS, so I doubt he will be tasked with guarding IT.

There is a myth about defense in the NBA. With all the screens and switching, it rarely is a true one on one matchup. This isn't 3 on 3 at the playground. LeBron shut down Rose a long time ago in crunch time. He didn't guard him all game.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    RoadDawg is right. You can't just put great defenders on guys now, they'll just run screens until they get a switch. Lebron is most valuable guarding the worst player on the other team. It allows him to help and freelance.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,568 Standard Supporter

I'm sure LeBron will guard Isaiah some, but you don't put that on LeBron all game. Crunch time if the primary defenders are getting eaten up is when you do it.

If Isaiah is shooting well, he's getting his 30+. Like all the great scorers, there is not much you can do except make it hard for them and hope they miss. That's true for basically any guy in the NBA that averages 25+.

LeBron has never guarded Curry much when they play GS, so I doubt he will be tasked with guarding IT.

There is a myth about defense in the NBA. With all the screens and switching, it rarely is a true one on one matchup. This isn't 3 on 3 at the playground. LeBron shut down Rose a long time ago in crunch time. He didn't guard him all game.
    @Tequilla would roll out the famous IMA zone and it would be lights out for Curry or IT.