Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

MTV SJW's

Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,549 Founders Club
If you aren't a guilty white liberal, you're apparently wrong.

What a god awful channel it has become. It used to be hot chicks, metal and new wave videos, and Beavis and Butthead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Oa8Vt_qLhk

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter

They have a couple weak, nerdy, feminine white dudes, an ugly dyke, a kind of cute uppity bitch, and a try hard black guy. Solid crew MTV!

I've also never heard a white dude say woke. Ever.

Can there be a video instructing black guys to not shoot each other, wear a condom, speak proper English, and stop saying turn up? Of course not.

Videos like these and the general pussification, blame others culture is why Trump won. Most white guys also have it pretty fucking shitty. Most people are poor and don't get what they want.

80% of College Students would label and dismiss you as a racist, hate-filled white supremacist for that, Roady. UW is gearing up its protests for that Milo gay dude from Brietbart News or whatever in the next week or two. Watch the SJW Libs trash the place, bully, intimidate and silence people, and play every victim card in the deck as they endeavor for a more peaceful, inclusive world, where everyone simply needs to think and act like them 100% of the time.
    And WTF, Bill? You had the option of hot pokers in the eyes, but you watched that shit instead?
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited December 2016

They have a couple weak, nerdy, feminine white dudes, an ugly dyke, a kind of cute uppity bitch, and a try hard black guy. Solid crew MTV!

Can there be a video instructing black guys to not shoot each other, wear a condom, speak proper English, and stop saying turn up? Of course not.

Videos like these and the general pussification, blame others culture is why Trump won. Most white guys also have it pretty fucking shitty. Most people are poor and don't get what they want.

80% of College Students would label and dismiss you as a racist, hate-filled white supremacist for that, Roady. UW is gearing up its protests for that Milo gay dude from Brietbart News or whatever in the next week or two. Watch the SJW Libs trash the place, bully, intimidate and silence people, and play every victim card in the deck as they endeavor for a more peaceful, inclusive world, where everyone simply needs to think and act like them 100% of the time.
    this is an exaggeration. about 10% fall into that category and the media loves to flock to and cover them. 90% couldn't give less of a shit and just follow along in making fun of the gender studies majors. I think it's much worse at some of the smaller private schools.

that is unless things have changed massively since I graduated a few years ago.

they might answer that way in opinion polls. but most really don't give a shit.
    dhdawg said:

this is an exaggeration. about 10% fall into that category and the media loves to flock to and cover them. 90% couldn't give less of a shit and just follow along in making fun of the gender studies majors. I think it's much worse at some of the smaller private schools.

We'll know when that Milo dude shows up. 'Til then, the radical protester anarchists at Evergreen and Western probably own the 80%. I've got friends and family who confirmed it for me.

dhdawg said:

We'll know when that Milo dude shows up. 'Til then, the radical protester anarchists at Evergreen and Western probably own the 80%. I've got friends and family who confirmed it for me.
    absolutely. It's probably 10 times worse at those shitholes
    milo is a complete deuschebag, but protesting him accomplishes nothing outside of proving his point.
    If it were up to me I'd let him speak, and then bring in someone smarter to completely demolish all of his stupid points and lies afterwards.
    But how is Roady not Trump?
    dhdawg said:

milo is a complete deuschebag, but protesting him accomplishes nothing outside of proving his point.
    If it were up to me I'd let him speak, and then bring in someone smarter to completely demolish all of his stupid points and lies afterwards.

So you understand what free speech and the marketplace of ideas are all about. What planet are you from?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,636 Founders Club
    I've been watching Punk'd reruns on the classic channel
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,639 Standard Supporter
    Fuck I miss the days when MTV was about music and hot gals

brb, jo

And one for Hondo.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

brb, jo

And one for Hondo.

I'd fuck Kennedy now.

She's aged well.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,549 Founders Club

And WTF, Bill? You had the option of hot pokers in the eyes, but you watched that shit instead?

No...I saw it posted on a Fbook page. I haven't watched that fucking channel in 10-15 yrs., except when they show That 70s Show and I was flipping through channels.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,639 Standard Supporter

brb, jo

And one for Hondo.

I'd fuck Kennedy now.

She's aged well.
    She actually has. Would need to gag her but some chicks are into that.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    We'll take Kanye.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,549 Founders Club
    Would hit Kennedy

She was annoying as hell in the 90s though. I think she's from Boobs' neck of the woods.