Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

College Doog's Friday Football Forecast

Hardcore_HuskyHardcore_Husky Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 302 Swaye's Wigwam
edited October 2013 in Tug Tavern

imageCollege Doog's Friday Football Forecast

The Oregon Ducks are coming to town. ESPN's Gameday will be here. Here is College Doog and his esteemed colleagues making their predictions. Is this the year that Oregon's winning streak over Washington is finally snapped? Read on, my friends.

Read the full story here

Comments

• I went full doogtard and I'm not going back! (until 5ET on Saturday)
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I went full doogtard and I'm not going back! (until 5ET on Saturday)

I wanted to

• unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    What a bunch of pussy picks, no guts no glory. Smart money is on UW to cover.

I'm going the extra mile, Doogs 38-37, late fucking field goal wins it.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,164

What a bunch of pussy picks, no guts no glory. Smart money is on UW to cover.

I'm going the extra mile, Doogs 38-37, late fucking field goal wins it.

Ballsy prediction. I'll be back to run it in your face in about 36 hours. ;)

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,355 Founders Club
    Its not a prediction its what he's hearing. Some of you need to learn the difference
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,350 Founders Club
    DNC has it about right imho.

No plunger, but a loss just the same.
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    edited October 2013
    Mad Son hits the must haves:

"If UW keeps the good aspects of the Stanford game and removes the penalties, special teams errors, and if Sark doesn't order any bone headed plays then this game should be competitive."

If ALL of these thing happen, there is no question we could win the game and for that matter might really hold the upper hand in this home game truth be know. What are the chances? The chances are slightly better than the federal government becoming fiscally responsible.

Lose and the season is over (8 - 4) and yet another confirmation the program is dead and buried in the ground.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Mad Son hits the must haves:

"If UW keeps the good aspects of the Stanford game and removes the penalties, special teams errors, and if Sark doesn't order any bone headed plays then this game should be competitive."

If ALL of these thing happen, there is no question we could win the game and for that matter might really hold the upper hand in this home game truth be know. What are the chances? The chances are slightly better than the federal government becoming fiscally responsible.

Lose and the season is over (8 - 4) and yet another confirmation the program is dead and buried in the ground.

By the way, a loss tomorrow ends the season that is already over, even if the Huskies somehow improbably finish 11-2.

Third place in the Pac-12 North in the magical 2013 season would be enough to send Sark door.ass.out regardless of what happens the rest of the way.
  • Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    I hope you're right Boobs ^ but I have a hard time believing that an 8 - 4 third place in the North will get Cream Puff fired. I tend to think it will be a neutral and change nothing. He's set for life with frequent 8 - 4 seasons.

I hope you're right Boobs ^ but I have a hard time believing that an 8 - 4 third place in the North will get Cream Puff fired. I tend to think it will be a neutral and change nothing. He's set for life with frequent 8 - 4 seasons.

I predicted before the season a "nightmare" scenario with Sark goes 5-4 in conference AGAIN yet gets extended because the overall record will be 8-5 or 9-4.

The season was over then and it's over now.
    I remember earlier in the season putting up win thresholds for what should be done with Sark. I realize how flawed those assertions were now - I never imagined that we could have a 10+ win team (still improbable as it is) that has all the problems that persist.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,823
    Dawgs win ... 34-29
    Tequilla said:

Dawgs win ... 34-29

Hi Harv.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Who erased the rest of my post from 2 days ago? The asterisk.

Prediction assumed that Sark would of fallen down his stairs and spent the night @ Overlake. Not been able to coach today
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

@AZDuck wins

CollegeDoog looses