Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Doogs hate facts

2»

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,298
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

I'm sure that everybody in both camps is being less than 100% honest -- in otherwords, they are all acting like politicians.

But I'm still curious why Trump is trying so hard to act like he was against the war the entire time. That does nothing but hurt him with his core constituency, and he really needs them.

If he keeps it up, some may decide to stay home and not vote on election day.

Coughcoughtrailerhomecoughcough.

If Trump hasn't lost them by now, he's not loosing them.
    I'm not saying those voters will switch to Clinton, but they might stay home.

The only Republican Prez or VP that has endorsed Trump is Cheney... and the Iraq war was Cheney's pride and joy. If Trump continues to try and act like he knew it was a giant fucking mistake the entire time... well... it isn't too late for Cheney to withdraw his support.

I'm sure there are a lot of voters that are only voting for Trump because they would never vote anything other than Republican, but if Trump keeps pointing out what dumbshits Bush and Cheney were in that war... those voters might just stay home... because they might not want to vote for a guy that is so vocal about what a stupid fucking war that was that Bush and Cheney started. Just sayin.
    I think the hildabeast should be a little more worried about people staying home. Even michael moore's slobbery fat diabetic ass agrees.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,518
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

OZONE said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

I'm sure that everybody in both camps is being less than 100% honest -- in otherwords, they are all acting like politicians.

But I'm still curious why Trump is trying so hard to act like he was against the war the entire time. That does nothing but hurt him with his core constituency, and he really needs them.

If he keeps it up, some may decide to stay home and not vote on election day.

Coughcoughtrailerhomecoughcough.

If Trump hasn't lost them by now, he's not loosing them.
    I'm not saying those voters will switch to Clinton, but they might stay home.

The only Republican Prez or VP that has endorsed Trump is Cheney... and the Iraq war was Cheney's pride and joy. If Trump continues to try and act like he knew it was a giant fucking mistake the entire time... well... it isn't too late for Cheney to withdraw his support.

I'm sure there are a lot of voters that are only voting for Trump because they would never vote anything other than Republican, but if Trump keeps pointing out what dumbshits Bush and Cheney were in that war... those voters might just stay home... because they might not want to vote for a guy that is so vocal about what a stupid fucking war that was that Bush and Cheney started. Just sayin.
    Yeah and he can never win the South Carolina Primary attacking Bush like that
    Nice reference, but Trump is hardly McCain.
    I'm talking about this year's primaries. That's where Trump blasted Bush for lying about WMDs.

By the way it is the Clinton Campaign that is desperate to make this an issue to cover her support for the war