Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

12 12 12 12!

2»

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

phineas said:

The rams will beat the seahawks up, but they suck

Arizona is Cincinnati, they suck, Palmers a fag. Arians is a cock suckers

San Francisco, lol. Ok.

Same as always

Arizona was better than Seattle last season, but still.
    And they got stomped by Carolina at the rehearsal dinner.
    Just like Seattle got stomped by Carolina the week before.

Are we done here?
    That was the point dipshit, that Arizona was clearly no better than the Hooks last year. Now this year Palmer and Fitz are another year into their declines, while Wilson is starting to peak.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,890
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    That defense looked elite to me. I know it's just Ryan Tannehill but they pretty much shut thrm down. 10 points allowed is damn good.

I'm not worried (yet). They looked sluggish vs. the black Panthers in the first game of the 2013 season. Carroll's teams almost always improve.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Expecting your NFL team to play at a SB level on week 1 of 17.... is Section14aFS.

Let's see what the NFC West looks like in week 10.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

phineas said:

The rams will beat the seahawks up, but they suck

Arizona is Cincinnati, they suck, Palmers a fag. Arians is a cock suckers

San Francisco, lol. Ok.

Same as always

Arizona was better than Seattle last season, but still.
    And they got stomped by Carolina at the rehearsal dinner.

Are we done here?
    That was the point dipshit, that Arizona was clearly no better than the Hooks last year. Now this year Palmer and Fitz are another year into their declines, while Wilson is starting to peak.
    Except that Arizona was actually better in the wins and losses stuff.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2016

dnc said:

godawgst said:

dnc said:

Seahawks are so fucking lucky they got to play the Dolphins at home. Almost any other game on their schedule that they play today they get plungered.

Not sure I completely agree, the Dolphins are basically St Louis LA East, as in the shitty team that is perfectly constructed to beat the Seahawks. Anybody who can bring consistent inside pressure push from the middle can give the Hooks shitty offensive line fits. It's their one massive Achilles heal. The Fins did that very well today, and about took Russell out in the process. There aren't many teams that can muck up the Seattle offense that completely.

Defense played great, with the one big assist from DROPPED PASS.
    Disagee on that. The Rams/49ers/Cardinals/Vikings/Panthers can all shove Seattle's OL back on a regular basis and that's off the top of my head.

Hawks defense is not elite anymore and no one is scared of them or the LOB. Offense could be if they abandon the run and go quick pass with RW 50 times a game, but that will get him killed and isn't what Pete wants to do. They are still a above average team, but in the NPL (national parity league) not being one of the 4 best (or worst) teams puts you with the 24 other teams where it comes down to any given Sunday and 1 or 2 plays can be the difference. That's what we saw today, and fortunately the Hawks made one more play at the end for the win.
    You named the only four. Lol at the Vikings who the Seahawks curb stomped last year. They can't slow Seattle down unless it's minus twenty.

And everyone wants to say the defense isn't elite anymore. Meanwhile they have allowed the fewest points on the league four straight years. It's not historically elite like 2013, but it sure as hell is one of the three or four best defenses in the league.

Seattle is still one of the four best teams.
    Seattle wasn't one of the four best last year and certainly doesn't appear to be this year.
    I suppose you could argue for Seattle at #5 last year, but that's it. You could have Carolina, Denver, Arizona, New England I suppose. Seattle was better than everyone else rather easily. So they fell to #5 last year. They're going to be better than Denver and Arizona this year, at least, and I don't see anyone else passing them*.

*assuming Wilson stays healthy
  • Options
    dnc said:

dnc said:

godawgst said:

dnc said:

Seahawks are so fucking lucky they got to play the Dolphins at home. Almost any other game on their schedule that they play today they get plungered.

Not sure I completely agree, the Dolphins are basically St Louis LA East, as in the shitty team that is perfectly constructed to beat the Seahawks. Anybody who can bring consistent inside pressure push from the middle can give the Hooks shitty offensive line fits. It's their one massive Achilles heal. The Fins did that very well today, and about took Russell out in the process. There aren't many teams that can muck up the Seattle offense that completely.

Disagee on that. The Rams/49ers/Cardinals/Vikings/Panthers can all shove Seattle's OL back on a regular basis and that's off the top of my head.

Hawks defense is not elite anymore and no one is scared of them or the LOB. Offense could be if they abandon the run and go quick pass with RW 50 times a game, but that will get him killed and isn't what Pete wants to do. They are still a above average team, but in the NPL (national parity league) not being one of the 4 best (or worst) teams puts you with the 24 other teams where it comes down to any given Sunday and 1 or 2 plays can be the difference. That's what we saw today, and fortunately the Hawks made one more play at the end for the win.
    You named the only four. Lol at the Vikings who the Seahawks curb stomped last year. They can't slow Seattle down unless it's minus twenty.

And everyone wants to say the defense isn't elite anymore. Meanwhile they have allowed the fewest points on the league four straight years. It's not historically elite like 2013, but it sure as hell is one of the three or four best defenses in the league.

Seattle wasn't one of the four best last year and certainly doesn't appear to be this year.
    I suppose you could argue for Seattle at #5 last year, but that's it. You could have Carolina, Denver, Arizona, New England I suppose. Seattle was better than everyone else rather easily. So they fell to #5 last year. They're going to be better than Denver and Arizona this year, at least, and I don't see anyone else passing them*.

Seattle was one dropped pass away from loading at home to an absolute fucking dreckfest.

Let's not go crowning their asses just yet.
  • Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

godawgst said:

dnc said:

Seattle was one dropped pass away from loading at home to an absolute fucking dreckfest.

Oh I'm not crowning them, I'm just pretty confident they'll get it figured it out as the season goes on. Carroll's teams seem to do that.

Yesterday was ugly, no doubt, but it was expected. Next week will be ugly too. They'll start finding their groove in week 3. Again, assuming Wilson's healthy. If he's out they're toast.
  • Options
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

godawgst said:

dnc said:

Oh I'm not crowning them, I'm just pretty confident they'll get it figured it out as the season goes on. Carroll's teams seem to do that.

Yesterday was ugly, no doubt, but it was expected. Next week will be ugly too. They'll start finding their groove in week 3. Again, assuming Wilson's healthy. If he's out they're toast.
    You've seen the OL.

I don't see how he plays a full season.
  • Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

godawgst said:

dnc said:

You've seen the OL.

I don't see how he plays a full season.
    He's never missed a snap despite playing behind CableFS's OL's so far. But yeah they seem to get worse every year.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795

Are we done here?

Stomped?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    I can't wait for them to struggle against the Lambs (again). The same Rams who look horrible 12 games a year....
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    Maybe all those fake 12s can hop on over to fill husky stadium now that the train has derailed in loss angeles and their purpose in life has come to a screeching halt.
  • Options

Maybe all those fake 12s can hop on over to fill husky stadium now that the train has derailed in loss angeles and their purpose in life has come to a screeching halt.

Just in time to see the bandwagon crash against Stanford.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I can't wait for them to struggle against the Lambs (again). The same Rams who look horrible 12 games a year....

i'll bump myself
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

to watch UW go 8-4? sounds awesome!
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Everyone make sure and check on your hook and 12 friends tonight. They could be having a hard time with this loss

• Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    dhdawg said:

3-0 so far, we all know Seattle fans hop to whatever team is winning so if they go 8-4 they are more than welcome to hop off before the bowl game and jump back on the Ducks bandwagon they just jumped off of.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

dhdawg said:

3-0 0-0 so far, we all know Seattle fans hop to whatever team is winning so if they go 8-4 they are more than welcome to hop off before the bowl game and jump back on the Ducks bandwagon they just jumped off of.
    flagged for thinking the huskies have played a game this year