Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Here's The Thing...

SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
A beloved boss of mine used to say, "Koop, behind every cliche is a God given truth".

He was right. This election year has brought the worst in us.

So, I harken back to an old cliche. "Somewhere in between is the truth."

I'm not right wing---- I prolly used to be but I was told because I don't believe in the death penalty I couldn't be a Republican. And i don't give a flying asshole fuck about most of the social issues the religious right does.

I'm certainly not a dem. I hate the gov'ment and think the individual is the right and good. And the LGBT community the huge 0.001 percent that it is can fuck off.

So, I'm a libertarian. Only I was told on Twitter by a founding member of this site that I can't be because I disagree with Gary Johnson's pussyass foreign policy. Let's sit here and let them come to us. Fuck. off. Let's go kill them before they have a chance to kill our loved ones.

So I guess I don't belong anywhere. I guess I'm in the "In Between" Party. And I think most of us who have half a brain and a working asshole would be there. Big to small. TUFF defense. No corruption. It's not that fucking hard.

Comments

• Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,410
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Koopster:

Who's next after the .001% LBGT community gets replaced as America's feel good bi-yearly "cause de jour"?
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Kinsey estimated that 10% of the population was gay/bi.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    godawgst said:

Koopster:

Who's next after the .001% LBGT community gets replaced as America's feel good bi-yearly "cause de jour"?

It's no coincidence that as soon as the LGB won gay marriage, all of a sudden the media started GAF about the T portion. So I'd assume once transgender bathrooms have been universally normalized, we'll move onto the Q part in the LGBTQ agenda, though I have no idea what they could possibly want. But be sure they want something ridiculous. And they'll get it.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    dnc said:

godawgst said:

Koopster:

It's no coincidence that as soon as the LGB won gay marriage, all of a sudden the media started GAF about the T portion. So I'd assume once transgender bathrooms have been universally normalized, we'll move onto the Q part in the LGBTQ agenda, though I have no idea what they could possibly want. But be sure they want something ridiculous. And they'll get it.
    What the fuck is the Q?

Jesus ...

What ever happened to fags and dykes.

Why the fuck everything have to get so difficult.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    koopdog said:

A beloved boss of mine used to say, "Koop, behind every cliche is a God given truth".

I'm not right wing---- I prolly used to be but I was told because I don't believe in the death penalty I couldn't be a Republican. And i don't give a flying asshole fuck about most of the social issues the religious right does.

I'm certainly not a dem. I hate the gov'ment and think the individual is the right and good. And the LGBT community the huge 0.001 percent that it is can fuck off.

So, I'm a libertarian. Only I was told on Twitter by a founding member of this site that I can't be because I disagree with Gary Johnson's pussyass foreign policy. Let's sit here and let them come to us. Fuck. off. Let's go kill them before they have a chance to kill our loved ones.

So I guess I don't belong anywhere. I guess I'm in the "In Between" Party. And I think most of us who have half a brain and a working asshole would be there. Big to small. TUFF defense. No corruption. It's not that fucking hard.

Who cares. Can you tell me where Jimmy Hoffa is buried?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited August 2016
    koopdog said:

You're missing one key variable. Human nature. When people have the power to screw other people over for their own benefit, 95% of the time...they do.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The sad part is. The people that are so stuck to a party, they'll not only vote for Trump cause the R next to his name, but they'll actually support him. Same with Hillary.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

koopdog said:

You're missing one key variable. Human nature. When people have the power to screw other people over for their own benefit, 99.999995% of the time...they do.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    2001400ex said:

The sad part is. The people that are so stuck to a party, they'll not only vote for Trump cause the R next to his name, but they'll actually support him. Same with Hillary.

Fuck off, simpleton
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,438
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

you belong here

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    Founders Club
    koopdog said:

Thank you for your service.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Vegans are killing the earth.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Vegans believe in the senseless slaughter of Bunnies, Bunny families and other defenseless animals just so they can enjoy soybeans at low prices.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,047
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    koopdog said:

Koop you should start the Taint party.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

koopdog said:

I'm in.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

koopdog said:

I'm in.
    I support this.