Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PBS Frontline - ISIS

dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
I watched the PBS Frontline show on the origins and advancement of ISIS. It was like Bush and Obama were having a dumbfuck contest......and there was no clear winner.

The lack of brains and leadership displayed by both administrations was laughable and just confirms that we're fucked no matter who's in office. They couldn't have done a better job of creating and empowering ISIS if they'd tried.

It made me excited about our chances of solving the really big issues facing us as a country.

Fuck o dear.

Comments

• Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Did they leave Clinton out of the conversation?
  • Options
    For the most part, yes.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,849
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dflea said:

I watched the PBS Frontline show on the origins and advancement of ISIS. It was like Bush and Obama were having a dumbfuck contest......and there was no clear winner.

The lack of brains and leadership displayed by both administrations was laughable and just confirms that we're fucked no matter who's in office. They couldn't have done a better job of creating and empowering ISIS if they'd tried.

It made me excited about our chances of solving the really big issues facing us as a country.

Fuck o dear.

PBS? Of course they blamed Bush. BHO armed them.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Fuck o dear.

Shut your dumb cunt. Fuckheads like you are why the Democrats and Republicans get away with being the retarded skid marks they are. The GOP knows you'll wash Bush's balls no matter what kind of bullshit he pulled, and Obama's ballwashers will do the same.

Do the country and favor and *gurgle* yourself.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    There is no difference between either party.

The only thing that matters in government is the SCOTUS.

It is why Romney, Ryan, et. al. fear Trump.

At the end of the day ... there is money and power in not fixing shit and actually making it worse.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

Fuck o dear.

That's odd because just this morning I read here that only Trump has ever said that we should have kept Saddam there to kill tourists.

I also don't understand why it was cool to leave Libya and Syria as gaping holes of ISIS skulduggery but not Iraq. It's almost sounds partisan.

Yes everyone fucked it up. Everyone does it.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's actually near impossible to drown oneself. You need to tie a weight to your ankle or something. In that case, the weight would be the cause of drowning.

#cosanostra
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dflea said:

Fuck o dear.

That's odd because just this morning I read here that only Trump has ever said that we should have kept Saddam there to kill tourists.

I also don't understand why it was cool to leave Libya and Syria as gaping holes of ISIS skulduggery but not Iraq. It's almost sounds partisan.

Yes everyone fucked it up. Everyone does it.

Everyone fucked up, but Bush fucked up FIRST!!1!
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    topdawgnc said:

The only thing that matters in government is the SCOTUS. Central Bank and those behind he scenes that control it.

At the end of the day ... there is money and power in not fixing shit and actually making it worse.

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Fuck o dear.

Shut your dumb cunt. Fuckheads like you are why the Democrats and Republicans get away with being the retarded skid marks they are. The GOP knows you'll wash Bush's balls no matter what kind of bullshit he pulled, and Obama's ballwashers will do the same.

Do the country and favor and drown yourself.
    There is no country for old men
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    edited July 2016

dflea said:

Fuck o dear.

85, I-5, Blow, Hookers ass.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    TheGlove said:

dflea said:

Fuck o dear.

90, I-5, Blow, Hookers ass.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,875
    Bush was in the Saudis backpocket.

Obama was simply swallowing the post-saudi blowjob drip.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333

TheGlove said:

dflea said:

Fuck o dear.

That's dangerous.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

dflea said:

Fuck o dear.

That's dangerous.
    Typical nanny state guilty white Seattle liberal.
  • Options
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Fuck o dear.

You incredibly stupid douche. Neither was good but BHO created them, armed them and let them run wild.

He still refuses to do shit about them and you gargle his load daily.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    salemcoog said:

topdawgnc said:

The only thing that matters in government is the SCOTUS. Central Bank and those behind he scenes that control it.

Holy shit me and the Cuog agree on something. Now I'm worried!
  • Options
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Fuck o dear.

You incredibly stupid douche. Neither was good but BHO created them, armed them and let them run wild.

He still refuses to do shit about them and you gargle his load daily.
    Your cuntiness knows no bounds.

Keep sucking the cock - your party knows you'll take it ass to mouth, and they thank you for being the party first, country second cocksucker you are.

Fuck off.