Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Helmet news

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
Huskies will be wearing metallic gold helmets

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    @TTJ will be bombing Husky Stadium this week.

Hi NSA!
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,798
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    edited September 2013
    How will they look in HD?
  • How will they look in HD?

Can someone tell me what channel is the game? What time? Will be in HD? What bar will have the game?
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    edited September 2013

Can someone tell me what channel is the game? What time? Will be in HD? What bar will have the game?
    After slapping a dancers ass with my $6.00 Steak Special, Jiggles won't let me back in. So if you come across another reputable place, I'd be much appreciative.
    That'd be a great question for F3, especially if someone wants to go to portland. His specialty is fast food joints and titty bars. In the chat, he's been known to give quite the breakdown of strip club food and where to get good lap dance "value". That's the kind of premium info you pay $120 for.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

After slapping a dancers ass with my $6.00 Steak Special, Jiggles won't let me back in. So if you come across another reputable place, I'd be much appreciative.
    Nice work greenie! Shoulda slapped her in the cunt, She would have smiled and it wouldn't have got u booted!
  • How will they look in HD?

That'd be a great question for F3, especially if someone wants to go to portland. His specialty is fast food joints and titty bars. In the chat, he's been known to give quite the breakdown of strip club food and where to get good lap dance "value". That's the kind of premium info you pay $120 for.
    First time in my entire life I actually felt sympathy for a stripper. Being assigned to dance for F3 is a cruel punishment.
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866

Hey, what gets said in chat stays in chat.

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Why break out the mirror for Arizona. Save it for Oregon. The only thing better than beating Oregon with their offense is beating them with their uni's
  • Why break out the mirror for Arizona. Save it for Oregon. The only thing better than beating Oregon with their offense is beating them with their uni's

I'm going they'll do the blick uniforms vs Oregon because it worked so well two years ago against them.

Only time Sark didn't get plunger raped to Oregon.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,870 Founders Club

Why break out the mirror for Arizona. Save it for Oregon. The only thing better than beating Oregon with their offense is beating them with their uni's

I'm going they'll do the blick uniforms vs Oregon because it worked so well two years ago against them.

That game felt like it could have been 55-17 if Chip wanted it to be. He let up quite early.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    I absolutely love the metallic GOLD helmets. It really is classy and it really looks GOLD. Beautiful.

I hope they keep them every game!
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    I'm kind of psyched for my trip to Tucson.

The main campus sits on 380 acres (1.5 km2) in central Tucson, about one mile (1.6 km) northeast of downtown. There are 179 buildings on the main campus. Many of the early buildings, including the Arizona State Museum buildings (one of them the 1927 main library) and Centennial Hall, were designed by Roy Place, a prominent Tucson architect. It was Place's use of red brick that set the tone for the red brick facades that are a basic and ubiquitous part of nearly all UA buildings, even those built in recent decades. Indeed, almost every UA building has red brick as a major component of the design, or at the very least, a stylistic accent to harmonize it with the other buildings on campus.[57][58]

University of Arizona Mall

The campus is roughly divided into quadrants. The north and south sides of campus are delineated by a grassy expanse called the Mall, which stretches from Old Main eastward to the campus' eastern border at Campbell Avenue (a major north-south arterial street). The west and east sides of campus are separated roughly by Highland Avenue and the Student Union Memorial Center (see below).

The science and mathematics buildings tend to be clustered in the southwest quadrant; the intercollegiate athletics facilities to the southeast; the arts and humanities buildings to the northwest (with the dance department being a major exception as its main facilities are far to the east end of campus), with the engineering buildings in the north central area. The optical and space sciences buildings are clustered on the east side of campus near the sports stadiums and the (1976) main library.

Speedway Boulevard, one of Tucson's primary east-west arterial streets, traditionally defined the northern boundary of campus but since the 1980s, several university buildings have been constructed north of this street, expanding into a neighborhood traditionally filled with apartment complexes and single-family homes. The University has purchased a handful of these apartment complexes for student housing in recent years. Sixth Street typically defines the southern boundary, with single-family homes (many of which are rented out to students) south of this street.

Park Avenue has traditionally defined the western boundary of campus, and there is a stone wall which runs along a large portion of the east side of the street, leading to the old Main Gate, and into the driveway leading to Old Main. Along or adjacent to all of these major streets are a wide variety of retail facilities serving the student, faculty and staff population (as is the case in other similar university neighborhoods throughout the United States): shops, bookstores, bars, banks, credit unions, coffeehouses and major chain fast-food restaurants such as Wendy's, McDonald's and Pei Wei. The area near University Boulevard and Park Avenue, near the Main Gate, has been a major center of such retail activity going back to the university's early decades; many shops dating from the 1920s have been renovated since the late 1990s, other new retail shops have been built in recent years, and a nine-story Marriott hotel was built in this immediate district in 1996. The Stevie Eller Dance Theater, opened in 2003 (across the Mall from McKale Center) as a 28,600-square-foot (2,660 m2) dedicated performance venue for the UA's dance program, one of the most highly regarded university dance departments in the United States. Designed by Gould Evans, a Phoenix-based architectural firm, the theater was awarded the 2003 Citation Award from the American Institute of Architects, Arizona Chapter.[59]

The Computer Science department has set up a webcam that provides a live feed of the campus as seen from the top of the Gould Simpson building. The Berger Memorial Fountain at the west entrance of Old Main honors the UA students who lost their lives in World War I, and dates back to 1919.[60] The University of Arizona generates renewable energy with solar panels (photo voltaic)that have been installed on campus buildings. In 2011, the Sustainable Endowments Institute gave the university a College Sustainability Report Card grade of "B."[61]

The oldest campus buildings are located west of Old Main. Most of the buildings east of Old Main date from the 1940s to the 1980s, with a few recent buildings constructed in the years since 1990.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303

Yes, Razzmatazz has everything you're looking for. 714 Denny Way, Seattle, WA. Great time, multiple stage shows; oil wrestling; amateur night, Wet T-Shirt and other weekly contests.

Where ya been? Stop on by and ask for the daily special
  • Why break out the mirror for Arizona. Save it for Oregon. The only thing better than beating Oregon with their offense is beating them with their uni's

That game felt like it could have been 55-17 if Chip wanted it to be. He let up quite early.
    Agreed. Chip could have hung 70 on Sark last year if he was a real asshole as well.

Kind of a scary thought for Doog nation. Kelly was letting up on UW the last couple of years.

Helfrich won't do that plus we are playing "faster" so they'll get even more plays against us this year than usual.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    we're gonna lose by 40+. BOOK IT
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    Scott Woodward has done it again!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Oregon should show up for that game in gold helmets, white jerseys, and purple pants.

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,141 Founders Club

Nice work greenie! Shoulda slapped her in the cunt, She would have smiled and it wouldn't have got u booted!
    Front page material right here and Derek is denying all of your greatness to the world by refusing to put you up there.