Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

McDonald's Protest

greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,282
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
edited May 2016 in Tug Tavern
http://abc7chicago.com/news/workers-demand-higher-minimum-wage-at-mcdonalds-hq/1356670/

I'm going to laugh when McDonald's starts following the Wendy's business plan.

People actually expect to support their family on minimum wage jobs? Minimum wage jobs are meant for young people and adults who are in transition. It's not meant to be a career. Now these people are going to learn the hard way, once McDonald's uses technology to eliminate much of their jobs that have been priced out.

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,282
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Every time I hear about people who decide to have kids while only earning minimum wage, I'm one step closer to joining the sterilization movement. Fuck those people for ruining their children's future by bringing them into a household that can't adequately support them.

Statistics show poor people exponentially have more children than successful people.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Every time I hear about people who decide to have kids while only earning minimum wage, I'm one step closer to joining the sterilization movement. Fuck those people for ruining their children's future by bringing them into a household that can't adequately support them.

Statistics show poor people exponentially have more children than successful people.
    causation
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The problem isn't just the high birth rate among poor people, it's the low birth rate among rich people.

Abundance.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,816
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Poor people need a lot of kids to work on the farm
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

This is why when people ask me if I'm pro choice I tell them that I al pro abortion.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

Poor people need a lot of kids to work on the farm

Rich people need poor people to build a wall.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2016

Statistics show poor people don't have the mental capacity to make sound decisions concerning family life and should be sent on a boat to Syria exponentially more often than successful people.