Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rubio's tax returns

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/rubio-tax-returns-show-steady-salary-boosted-book-223634015--election.html

In 2012, Rubio's most lucrative year, his effective tax rate topped out at a little more than 31 percent. But by 2014 — the last year for which a return summary is available — the family's income dropped to $335,963, an amount on which the Rubios paid a 24 percent tax rate. Rubio's earnings that year were padded by cashing out $68,241 from his retirement savings.

In 2000, Rubio and his wife reported a combined income of $82,710. The family's income grew to more than $330,000 in 2005, the year he became speaker of the House in Florida, and by the time he left the statehouse in 2008, he reported nearly $400,000 in income.

Comments

• Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    WGAF. Is there a purpose to your post?
  • Options
    HuskyInAZ said:

Just interesting. He never made money until he was a politician. And then only made money on book deals. And he "only" made $335k one year and needed to rob his retirement account to pay his bills.

You sound bitter.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    observer.com/2016/01/poor-little-rich-boy/

Tacobama.

Empty suit. Won't run for re-election because Florida is on to him.

• Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Just interesting. He never made money until he was a politician. And then only made money on book deals. And he "only" made $335k one year and needed to rob his retirement account to pay his bills.

You sound bitter.
    Not bitter at all. Rubio has issues, no doubt, but his tax returns are not one of them.

I'm much more interested in Trump's tax returns, as well as the "not-for-profit" clinton foundation. My guess is they are both a cesspool.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,845
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I am in favor of a Trump/Knucky Thompson ticket.

STEVEN BUSCHIMI IN 2024!
  • Options
    drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HuskyInAZ said:

2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

You sound bitter.
    Not bitter at all. Rubio has issues, no doubt, but his tax returns are not one of them.

I'm much more interested in Trump's tax returns, as well as the "not-for-profit" clinton foundation. My guess is they are both a cesspool.
    Here are the Clinton foundation returns. Have at it. https://www.clintonfoundation.org/about/annual-financial-reports
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I'm no Rubio fan but this is more HOndo reaching.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZ said:

2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

You sound bitter.

As someone else showed,, the Clinton foundation is public information. Trump's? Eh. Like Rubios, they'll show interesting things but nothing earth shattering.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,762
    Rubio is an establishment bitch. Cruz fights for the constitution.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Rubio's left trying to attack Trump by trying to link "little hands" to "little ___"

Rubio's Huge Mellons compared to Trump's Russell Wilson
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I'm hearing Trump can't beat Hillary in a general election as justification to vote for one of the losers who can't beat Trump.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Sledog said:

Rubio is an establishment bitch. Cruz pretends to fights fight for the constitution better than other candidates.

FIFY
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

You sound bitter.

As someone else showed,, the Clinton foundation is public information. Trump's? Eh. Like Rubios, they'll show interesting things but nothing earth shattering.
    If there was anything major on these tax records these guys wouldn't run. They aren't stupid, as they know their tax records would have to be released at some point.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

You sound bitter.

If there was anything major on these tax records these guys wouldn't run. They aren't stupid, as they know their tax records would have to be released at some point.
    And I love how O'Romney after blowing the election 3.5 years ago and being a giant pussy, now all of a sudden is calling out trump for not releasing his taxes. When fucking Romney didn't release his for another 7 months. Methinks Priebus and the rest of the RNC stooges are keeping O'Romney warm for when Rubio and Cruz have to bow out.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

You sound bitter.

And I love how O'Romney after blowing the election 3.5 years ago and being a giant pussy, now all of a sudden is calling out trump for not releasing his taxes. When fucking Romney didn't release his for another 7 months. Methinks Priebus and the rest of the RNC stooges are keeping O'Romney warm for when Rubio and Cruz have to bow out.
    Romney is a doog legend. It's scary these guys can't see that.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Why is Romney working so hard to elect Hiliary?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited March 2016
    HuskyInAZ said:

2001400ex said:

HuskyInAZ said:

You sound bitter.

Do you understand how not-for-profits work? The last ten years of annual reports, audited financial statements, and IRS form 990s for the Clinton Foundation are all available online. There is no "release" that we're waiting for. The information is all there, and frankly, it's pretty boring.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam