Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Drink 'em Horns

2»

Comments

• Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

Tequilla said:

This shit needs to be pinned at the top of the board for at least the next month, emailed to the Athletic Department, and really noted and discussed within the Athletic Department.

And honestly, the $1.8M is very low given that Texas struggled this year and I would expect that a strong year for Texas on the field would probably translate to closer than $2.5-$3M in revenue per year.

BTW, I would also expect that the infrastructure needed to put taps and lines into the existing concession stands would be less than what is required to run the Zone over the course of a year.

Proximity to the stands would mean additional sales. Any cost to make this happen is likely absorbed in the 1st quarter of the 1st game.

Turn the Zone back into what it was meant to be: a place for people with no friends to tailgate before the game.
    Wouldn't be surprised if Miller/Bud probably pay for the infrastructure. I know The soda companies provide the machines for free if you sign up to take their product.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Turn the Zone into an MJ friendly area. Prevailing winds come in from the lake. Blow the smoke back toward UW medical center and Fred Hutch. Give the cancer babies some relief.

Definite homefield advantage too except against teams from Oregon and Colorado.