Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sanders reaches new level of retard

"The cost of college education is escalating a lot faster than the cost of inflation. There are a lot of factors involved in that. And that is that we have some colleges and universities that are spending a huge amount of money on fancy dormitories and on giant football stadiums."

Jesus - dorms and football stadiums are part of the rise in tuition? Stupid or liar. Which one is he?

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,547
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Stupid liar. Abundance.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,895
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I find it interesting that no one ever questions the bloated administration and bloated salary, benefits, and retirement of university facualty. "CEO" pay in private companies is a hot button, but tax payer money and massive tuition payments to support lavish salaries for self important blowhards is just fine.

What about football coaches as the highest paid employee in the state when the athletic department is running annual deficits?

#BullMooseLivesMatter

• Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,525
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Are you trying to whoosh?

If not, at least at UW, football essentially pays for all of the other sports (except sometimes for Men's bball depending on how badly Romar coaches the year). Sports like Women's crew and women's volleyball don't bring in tens of millions of revenues a year in ticket sales, concessions, advertising, TV contracts, etc etc.

I find it interesting that no one ever questions the bloated administration and bloated salary, benefits, and retirement of university facualty. "CEO" pay in private companies is a hot button, but tax payer money and massive tuition payments to support lavish salaries for self important blowhards is just fine.

What about football coaches as the highest paid employee in the state when the athletic department is running annual deficits?

#BullMooseLivesMatter

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,895
    HFNY said:

Are you trying to whoosh?

If not, at least at UW, football essentially pays for all of the other sports (except sometimes for Men's bball depending on how badly Romar coaches the year). Sports like Women's crew and women's volleyball don't bring in tens of millions of revenues a year in ticket sales, concessions, advertising, TV contracts, etc etc.

#BullMooseLivesMatter

You been whooshed.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Public college is one of the biggest scams in this cuntry
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Of all the stupid shit said so far in this campaign you cling on to this. Yeah why didn't he just say teachers aren't heroes? You should be a campaign manager.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,547
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Public college is one of the biggest scams in this cuntry

We should ban schools.
  • Options

#BullMooseLivesMatter

Petersen makes 3 million from the state? ( I don't know the exact number of what comes as a state

Of all the stupid shit said so far in this campaign you cling on to this. Yeah why didn't he just say teachers aren't heroes? You should be a campaign manager.

Cling?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

#BullMooseLivesMatter

Petersen makes 3 million from the state? ( I don't know the exact number of what comes as a state

Cling?
    Guns Bibles and Sanders quotes
  • Options
    I'll assume you're conceding the point then.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,506
    Swaye's Wigwam

So you could say this for any of the stupid shit he says so we shouldn't comment at all on any of the stupid shit he says because it could be the wrong stupid shit to comment on
  • Options
    WeAreAFatLesboSchoolWeAreAFatLesboSchool Guest Posts: 736
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2015

Conceding the point would require knowing what the point you're trying to make is.

So no.

And it was "clinging" to what sanders said because it was about college football, which is the point of this website . So fuck off.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Conceding the point would require knowing what the point you're trying to make is.

So no.

And it was "clinging" to what sanders said because it was about college football, which is the point of this website . So fuck off.
    This website has a point? Good to know.
  • Options

So no.

You should use cling again to show how you don't cling to things.
  • Options

So no.

You should use cling again to show how you don't cling to things.
    Sounds like you care
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I like Milk Duds.