Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

how does Boise Stank get away with blue uni's on that field?

Well some will say, Michigan St., Hawaii or Tulane wears green on a green field. Bullshit I say. Didn't the NCAA already resolve this problem? Its a blatant and intended move by BSU to gain an advantage and it works. You can't see these little mountain Mountain West kids running around. No wonder they're 325-2 at home. Thought the NCAA already ruled BSU can't wear all blues at home? Emmert prolly reversed that decision

Comments

• IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    edited September 2013
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174
    Blue Uniform Ban[edit source | editbeta]
    In 2011, citing a "competitive advantage," the Mountain West Conference banned Boise State from wearing their all-blue uniforms for home conference games as a condition of joining the conference.[11] When questioned about the ban, Mountain West Commissioner Craig Thompson confirmed that either the jerseys or pants could be blue, provided that the other be white or orange.[12] After Boise State decided to not join the Big East Conference and remain in the Mountain West the uniform restrictions were lifted beginning in the 2013 season. The NCAA considered a rule that would have required a team's uniform, either jersey or pants, to contrast the playing surface. The rule would have banned Boise State's all blue uniforms at home and teams from wearing all green uniforms as well. However, this rule was rejected.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    preemptive whoooooooooshhhhhh
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    thanks guys. Holy shit, I thought I'd have to read through pages of dumbfuck responses from guys/girls like Damone and cuntwaffler to get to the answer. Thanks again! Nice work!
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

thanks guys. Holy shit, I thought I'd have to read through pages of dumbfuck responses from guys/girls like Damone and cuntwaffler to get to the answer. Thanks again! Nice work!

The CuntWaffle would have never been born without your hard work. Thank yourself!
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,670 Founders Club
    Fuck. Boise. Community. College.
  • thanks guys. Holy shit, I thought I'd have to read through pages of dumbfuck responses from guys/girls like Damone and cuntwaffler to get to the answer. Thanks again! Nice work!

Can we please get some X's and O's talk in here?! Christ!
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    Mad_Son said:

Blue Uniform Ban[edit source | editbeta]
    In 2011, citing a "competitive advantage," the Mountain West Conference banned Boise State from wearing their all-blue uniforms for home conference games as a condition of joining the conference.[11] When questioned about the ban, Mountain West Commissioner Craig Thompson confirmed that either the jerseys or pants could be blue, provided that the other be white or orange.[12] After Boise State decided to not join the Big East Conference and remain in the Mountain West the uniform restrictions were lifted beginning in the 2013 season. The NCAA considered a rule that would have required a team's uniform, either jersey or pants, to contrast the playing surface. The rule would have banned Boise State's all blue uniforms at home and teams from wearing all green uniforms as well. However, this rule was rejected.

Thanks for the info.

All I know is seeing all this blue on blue is making the game fucking hard to watch.