Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tyrone's Apple Cup: Non Bowl Eligible Edition

Greetings all fellow Doogs!

It's of course apple cup week, and since I am familiar with this game I'm here to provide you with a lot of hot insight and sweet analysis that you all have been craving!

Now first off I know quite a bit about the Apple Cup. You may remember me from some of your favorite hits like... Losing to Paul Wulff in '08, Losing to Bill Doba in '07 and '05...

Now I know what that the Apple turd doesn't fall far from the Turkey Tree so I'll make this brief.

Keys to the game.

- Kawasaki and the Doog D. Will Qualls be playing? Deep Throat Choate says so, and that means he will end up being an awkward force...you know like when Luke SkyFalker kissed his sister in that movie where Sark played the drunk fag robot. Expect a safety here.

- Babushka vs The Cuog secondary. They have a lot of Samoans over there look but don't expect Girl Scout OC Smith to cash in on any sales. The beavers were nice and loose and anybody can score on them. expect zero points here.

- Falk will be out but watch out for the other QB he'll create his own offense with 3 and outs and a fieldgoal.

Final Score 3-2 Cuogs

MVP - Your liver for sitting through this season
Things to watch for - Some bullshit in the press conference about the future.

Comments

• Options
    doogsoharddoogsohard Member Posts: 36
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

MVP - Your liver for sitting through surviving this season

FTFY, My liver was not an idle bystander
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Greetings all fellow Doogs!

It's of course apple cup week, and since I am familiar with this game I'm here to provide you with a lot of hot insight and sweet analysis that you all have been craving!

Now first off I know quite a bit about the Apple Cup. You may remember me from some of your favorite hits like... Losing to Paul Wulff in '08, Losing to Bill Doba in '07 and '05...

Now I know what that the Apple turd doesn't fall far from the Turkey Tree so I'll make this brief.

Keys to the game.

- Kawasaki and the Doog D. Will Qualls be playing? Deep Throat Choate says so, and that means he will end up being an awkward force...you know like when Luke SkyFalker kissed his sister in that movie where Sark played the drunk fag robot. Expect a safety here.

- Babushka vs The Cuog secondary. They have a lot of Samoans over there look but don't expect Girl Scout OC Smith to cash in on any sales. The beavers were nice and loose and anybody can score on them. expect zero points here.

- Falk will be out but watch out for the other QB he'll create his own offense with 3 and outs and a fieldgoal.

Final Score 3-2 Cuogs

MVP - Your liver for sitting through this season post
    Things to watch for - Some bullshit in the press conference about the future.

FTFY
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I foresee a career-ending injury in this game.
    UW's front 7 will be gouging out eyeballs in this one.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Hard hitting analysis like this is why I pay my 10.95 per