Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Race Bannon's College Football Report

Hardcore_HuskyHardcore_Husky Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 302 Swaye's Wigwam
edited November 2015 in Hardcore Husky Board

imageRace Bannon's College Football Report

Race Bannon is back and clearly smitten with Bama and the SEC. And what about TCU? Not so much.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    I'm hearing folks love the SEC...

Staff!!! TRUE???
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited November 2015
    While NYBE, still, a GRAA*.

*I only read the headlines.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,593 Founders Club

Staff!!! TRUE???

Nope
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,619 Swaye's Wigwam
    Not a technically gifted, or interesting content gifted, writer.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,820 Founders Club

Not a technically gifted, or interesting content gifted, writer.

Make sure to stop by the tailgate in E1 next year BEAR!
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,593 Founders Club
    Mississippi State over Bammer would be awesome. Florida trips up, then beats LSU in the SECC. No SEC in the playoff
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,027 Founders Club

Staff!!! TRUE???

Everybody love it. Everybody talk about it.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    The Notre Dame - Stanford game will be for a spot in the playoffs. If Stanford wins out (close to 50-50), they will get in.

The Notre Dame - Stanford game will be for a spot in the playoffs. If Stanford wins out (close to 50-50), they will get in.

If Ohio State, Clemson, and Big 12 Champ go unbeaten Stanford won't get in. But that's not going to happen.

One thing that could get Stanford though is Oklahoma winning the Big 12 at 11-1, having knocked off unbeatens Baylor and Oklahoma State. Plus name and TV ratings.

I'd actually like to see Stanford get in and play Bama. Would be an interesting test
  • The Notre Dame - Stanford game will be for a spot in the playoffs. If Stanford wins out (close to 50-50), they will get in.

If Ohio State, Clemson, and Big 12 Champ go unbeaten Stanford won't get in. But that's not going to happen.

One thing that could get Stanford though is Oklahoma winning the Big 12 at 11-1, having knocked off unbeatens Baylor and Oklahoma State. Plus name and TV ratings.

I'd actually like to see Stanford get in and play Bama. Would be an interesting test
    If it's not an interesting test that would be interesting.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    edited November 2015

It will be really interesting in three undefeated scenario if:
    *FSU beats Florida
    *Miss St or Auburn or Florida beats Bama
    *Stanford or ND runs table

In that unlikely scenario...I think the SEC is shut out. The talking head carnage would be glorious.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Yawner. You should sub your report out to puppy

It will be really interesting in three undefeated scenario if:
    *FSU beats Florida
    *Miss St or Auburn or Florida beats Bama
    *Stanford or ND runs table

In that unlikely scenario...I think the SEC is shut out. The talking head carnage would be glorious.
    There is clearly a SEC shut out scenario. It's what keeps puppy going
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Race, bama plays in a subpar league. Get that through that little blue bonnet of yours. You catch the Tenn-bama game? What I thought! Puppy did, and solidified the fact bama is a 3-loss team in the pac. You and J ought just give it the fuck up with the bambi ball sucking. Makes you look foolish.

Race, bama plays in a subpar league. Get that through that little blue bonnet of yours. You catch the Tenn-bama game? What I thought! Puppy did, and solidified the fact bama is a 3-loss team in the pac. You and J ought just give it the fuck up with the bambi ball sucking. Makes you look foolish.

Thanks for the laugh. Wake me up when a Pac 12 team beats a SEC team. WSU took Stanford to the wire and lost to Portland State.

No team plays 12 perfect blow out games a year. The 91 Huskies had a nail biter against Cal which was legit because Cal was really good. UW also beat a 3-8 SC team 14-3. I guess they sucked.

Folks that's why everyone loves the SEC AND Race Bannon
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    edited November 2015
    AAC has as many top 25 teams as the SEC

lol @ the SECtards