Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I said it after the Cal game and I'll say it again

Our offense is, by far, one of the worst in the Pac-12 - an F (OSU might be worse)

If we were 9th, 10th- a solid D+, we would be undefeated right now, top 10 in the nation, and Petersen would be a frontrunner for another national coach of the year. (Remember, Vegas had UW at 4 wins for the year).

Shoulda, coulda, woulda.

WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO BE COACH OF THE YEAR, PETERMAN??????!!!!!!11111

Fix this shit.

FUCK! where's my everclear and pills.

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Note quite sure if @TheChart has plans to fix things. Just keep doing them until they continue to not work is a pretty good strategy.
  • Options
    DontCallMeShirleyDontCallMeShirley Member Posts: 283
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    I like Stanford on the 24th
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Bananabitch, did I not tell you pillow biters we would be the worst offense in the pac12 in spring and fall? I said 3-4 wins with linda and maybe 6 with Browning? My point? We are young everywhere and we are going to suck, period asshole. WTF did you expect? Really?

Ive been saying it's going to be 2017 until we are going to contend. Because Pete has recruited so f-ing well they might actually contend for pac12 prize a year ea r ly next year.

just put your head between your hairless legs and kiss your cunt that UW might actually get to a bowl this year (although I question that notion).

Sark left pete a corn turd.  He's had to find chunks to field a team with. Imagine the defense without this staff? Imagine Lindquist as the QB this year ? (He'd be your guy under Sark). No budda baker, gaskin, trey adams...no depth on either line going forward, just a disaster. Yet cunts like you wanna complain about losing to Oregon after beating SC?

WSU is better than UW on offense. They can outscore UO, we cannot. If not for Pete and his staff, this defense would not be anywhere near where they are (top of Pac), and Oregon would have blew our asses out by 40.. btw, Jake doesnt have a lot to throw to in case you didnt notice.

Pete said, in presser, EXACTLY what I posted Friday. "Uw does not have the athletes to match up with Oregons YET!!!!!!## And " if Adam's plays Oregon will beat our asses". Dub only lost by 6. Now next year the field will be more even and id expect even a closer score as UW"s athletes get experience and close the gap. Be patient bonio's, this team much better than the one you saw vs Okie St. Just needs another year
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I didn't say which parts I agreed with PL_SS ...

And I do think that we have a very good shot to win the North next year ... nothing I'm seeing at this point convinces me anything to the contrary ...

And I fully expect that we'll see a positive change in the offense over the offseason.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,526
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I see 6 wins as well.

@Stanford: L (if Browning plays, I see Stanford winning 30-17 or 33-20, something like that).

Arizona: W

Utah: L (they can be vulnerable on the road and Travis Wilson could get hurt again before playing us...would like to see them @ USC before firmly putting this in the L camp).

@ ASU: L (until we beat them, this is can't be anything but a loss)

@ OSU: W (easiest game remaining)

WSU: W (thankfully it's at Husky Stadium).
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,210
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    at this point the only team I see us beating is OSU... I guess its possible (unlikely) we beat WSU.
    If you can't score, its hard to win. Right now this team is inept offensively.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    This is a team that is going to be playing a lot of 24-20 games at this point ... which way they go is going to be tied to winning the turnover battle, key special teams plays, etc.

It's easy to say that the offense sucks, but the youth there is obvious. It's going to have some good and bad days. That's the cards that have been dealt this season. Deal with it.
  • Options
    DontCallMeShirleyDontCallMeShirley Member Posts: 283
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    HFNY said:

I see 6 wins as well.

@Stanford: L (if Browning plays, I see Stanford winning 30-17 or 33-20, something like that).

Arizona: W

Utah: L (they can be vulnerable on the road and Travis Wilson could get hurt again before playing us...would like to see them @ USC before firmly putting this in the L camp).

@ ASU: L (until we beat them, this is can't be anything but a loss)

@ OSU: W (easiest game remaining)

WSU: W (thankfully it's at Husky Stadium).

I like WSU in the apple cup
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    "We" win 5 of our last 6
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Washington was lucky they played whoever they played in the preseason and lucky they played sark. They ain't beating anyone else. I don't even know how many wins they have right now but that's it
  • Options

at this point the only team I see us beating is OSU... I guess its possible (unlikely) we beat WSU.
    If you can't score, its hard to win. Right now this team is inept offensively.

Congrats 500, you're the only other bastard here with a wit
  • Options
    phineas said:

Washington was lucky they played whoever they played in the preseason and lucky they played sark. They ain't beating anyone else. I don't even know how many wins they have right now but that's it

defense wins games boof. They'll get 3 more. Expect a big win somewhere in there. I like the Utah game. UA, OSU And WSU ?
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

phineas said:

defense wins games boof. They'll get 3 more. Expect a big win somewhere in there. I like the Utah game. UA, OSU And WSU ?
    Loss, loss, loss, loss
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

phineas said:

You can't expect a team with a freshman at QB to beat a senior like Wilson.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    PurpleJ said:

Sark left Pete a turd, but somehow Sark was going to win the conference in puppy's world.

It's that special Sark juice that Puppy has been slurping.
  • Options
    MadHuskyMadHusky Member Posts: 376
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes

"We" win 5 of our last 6

How solid is this, Race? Can I take it to the bank like the time you predicted Sark would win out and go to the bowel, much to the disbelief of iDawg (R.I.P. in peace) and everyone else?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MadHusky said:

"We" win 5 of our last 6

How solid is this, Race? Can I take it to the bank like the time you predicted Sark would win out and go to the bowel, much to the disbelief of iDawg (R.I.P. in peace) and everyone else?
    They did right? These seasons all run together