Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

GameDay just made me soil my sweats

13»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

brchco12 said:

Across the bored said UW would win because we (yes fucking we) are too physical and are going to beat up oregon.

Beer me while I dooooooog

It's settled then. The Huskies are fucking doomed. Boobs flag for watching GameDay coming in 3... 2... 1...
    Whats wrong with gameday? I watch parts of it does that mean I cant be part of the HH coo crowd? You guys are a bunch of tools
    That explains everything. GameDay is a faggy show hosted by a bunch of know-nothing tools, one of whom has been brain-dead for the past 20 years. I'm sure they had been talking up USC and gargling Sark's balls until last Sunday.

I'm sure Tom Rinaldi's segment is one of the parts you enjoy about GameDay.
    HSFR, YK
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,527
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Gameday doesn't realize that Oregon has been planning on VAJ and Carrington returning against UW for weeks (beat UW, nothing else matters). Only reason why UW is favored is because it is in Seattle, on a neutral field, Oregon would be favored by 1 to 3 points. With those two players back, Oregon is better than us at every single offensive position group. Only thing we are clearly better is the secondary and coaching.

So yeah, I'm pretty nervous about this game, especially because a lot of Seattle thinks U-Dub winning is a foregone conclusion (including Jood, who picked UW to beat the spread and win 34-28).
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,129
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

HFNY said:

Gameday doesn't realize that Oregon has been planning on VAJ and Carrington returning against UW for weeks (beat UW, nothing else matters). Only reason why UW is favored is because it is in Seattle, on a neutral field, Oregon would be favored by 1 to 3 points. With those two players back, Oregon is better than us at every single offensive position group. Only thing we are clearly better is the secondary and coaching.

So yeah, I'm pretty nervous about this game, especially because a lot of Seattle thinks U-Dub winning is a foregone conclusion (including Jood, who picked UW to beat the spread and win 34-28).

I'm nervous in the same way a guy on death row with an impending execution is nervous. It's about to be over, just fucking sit me down and let's fucking end this shit.
    No we have to wait until midnight to get killed. If I start drinking now I won't make the kick off
    Literally nothing worse than having doog hope crushed at 1:30am, I have my wife hide my guns before the gayme
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,527
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    At least we have a little momentum, an extra 2 days of rest, and Oregon going into Double OT vs. the Cuogs last Saturday (they had to defend 105 plays) going for us...which is nice.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=AkrwJi_frZ8

HFNY said:

I'm nervous in the same way a guy on death row with an impending execution is nervous. It's about to be over, just fucking sit me down and let's fucking end this shit.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HFNY said:

At least we have a little momentum, an extra 2 days of rest, and Oregon going into Double OT vs. the Cuogs last Saturday (they had to defend 105 plays) going for us...which is nice.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=AkrwJi_frZ8

HFNY said:

Making it all the more suicide-inducing when we lose.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This place is going to be hilarious when the sacrifice is finally over tomorrow morning
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    So much battered wife Stockholm Syndrome in this thread.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

Yeah, and?
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,098
    edited October 2015
    AZDuck said:

You're right but don't worry - I know what to expect.

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947

HFNY said:

Not quite, I should think. After a death row inmate is executed, there's nothing left, end of story. You still have a crApple Cup loss to look forward to.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    BearsWiin said:

HFNY said:

Not quite, I should think. After a death row inmate is executed, there's nothing left, end of story. You still have a crApple Cup loss to look forward to.
    And a plunger rape from David Shaw.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947

BearsWiin said:

HFNY said:

And a plunger rape from David Shaw.
    We all have that coming.