Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So the SEC has played 90 fcs schools since '04...

2»

Comments

• AZDuck said:

The great state that produced Howard Dean. Yeaawwhhhh
  • I would have no problem if Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana gurgled.

Says the loser who goes to school in fucking Vermont!!!
    Chances IrishDoog has ever been to Vermont = 0.

Hard to beat New England in the Fall.
    Looks like a postcard for a gay rights seminar.

Clearly you have never stepped foot on an SEC campus in warm weather.

What do you have against nice tits & Daisy Dukes?
    I've got a buddy at Florida. Gone down for a few spring breaks. The weather is great, the girls are amazing. If that's what you're looking for in a college experience, I take no issue. But a Middlebury degree carries a lot more weight than those schools. Plus, being just another drone at a big state school wasn't what I was looking for.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

I would have no problem if Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana gurgled.

I've got a buddy at Florida. Gone down for a few spring breaks. The weather is great, the girls are amazing. If that's what you're looking for in a college experience, I take no issue. But a Middlebury degree carries a lot more weight than those schools. Plus, being just another drone at a big state school wasn't what I was looking for.
    WTF has happened to America.

Sorry to break it to you son, but when you get out in the real world, nobody is going to care you have a Liberal Arts degree from Muddlebury.

I have done 1,000s of interviews over my career, and unless is says Stanford or Ivy league, the school listed on the resume just ends up just being a conversation piece.

But hey, Go Panthers!!!!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I would have no problem if Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana gurgled.

Sorry to break it to you son, but when you get out in the real world, nobody is going to care you have a Liberal Arts degree from Muddlebury.

I have done 1,000s of interviews over my career, and unless is says Stanford or Ivy league, the school listed on the resume just ends up just being a conversation piece.

But hey, Go Panthers!!!!
    Interview Superiority Guy up in this bitch.

Why do you guys even care about Stanford and the Ivy Leagues anyway? Is it because you know they hate money?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited September 2013
    I'm actually with IrishDawg. I will take banging hot soriority chicks over academic types in Vermont. I guess the education would be good, but even with a good degree, job opportunities are hit or miss.
  • I would have no problem if Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana gurgled.

But hey, Go Panthers!!!!
    True. Past your first job the education matters less and less.

But I am learning better skills here than 99% of current college students.

Alumni connections are also helpful. There is a big base in Boston and New York City, and finding a job in finance is made much easier.

Also, I don't believe you because no one would give an HR job to a fucktarded mick bastard.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

But hey, Go Panthers!!!!

Alumni connections are also helpful. There is a big base in Boston and New York City, and finding a job in finance is made much easier.

Also, I don't believe you because no one would give an HR job to a fucktarded mick bastard.
    I let the HR bitches do the screening interviews for me. I have the final say.

There are now a lot of question marks about you from this thread:

1. More concerned about education than hot chicks

2. Liberal arts degree > party atmosphere

3. College student posting on HH around midnight on a Friday.

Oh well, I am sure you tear it up at the tailgating parties for Panther games.

But hey, Go Panthers!!!!

I let the HR bitches do the screening interviews for me. I have the final say.

There are now a lot of question marks about you from this thread:

1. More concerned about education than hot chicks

2. Liberal arts degree > party atmosphere

3. College student posting on HH around midnight on a Friday.

Oh well, I am sure you tear it up at the tailgating parties for Panther games.
    School hasn't started yet and I'm still in Seattle. hth.

Different strokes for different folks, I'm going to bed.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited September 2013
    IrishDawg is actually bringing up some solid points. Before you know it, you'll have a job that most likely, you will hate. You said something about finance that while it can be lucrative, it is a boring job. Hurry up and graduate and get the fuck to NYC. Enjoy your youth in a more action packed place. Quiet places are for when you are old and just want to be left alone.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

But hey, Go Panthers!!!!
    The logic is strong on this one MickDoog. Keep it up.