Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The real Presidential Race story that no one is talking about

pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,264 Founders Club
Is the the two candidates making the most waves in the polls are the candidates not backed by the establishment. Voters are rejecting the establishment's long-standing governance. Anti-establishmentarianism.

No one in the news is talking about how fed up voters are with the establishment. The news is owned by the establishment and WIW.

That is all.

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    pawz said:

Is the the two candidates making the most waves in the polls are the candidates not backed by the establishment. Voters are rejecting the establishment's long-standing governance. Anti-establishmentarianism.

No one in the news is talking about how fed up voters are with the establishment. The news is owned by the establishment and WIW.

That is all.

You don't read the news very well. I see those articles in the media all the time recently.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,264 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

That is all.

You don't read the news very well. I see those articles in the media all the time recently.
    No one believes you read beyond the headlines. Try again. Or listen to Grandpa Race's suggestion.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,264 Founders Club

Read a history book

amazon.com/Alexander-Hamilton-Ron-Chernow/

I read it. It's gawdamm heresy that liberal lesbian feminazi's (read: @HondaFS) want to remove him from the 10 dollar bill.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,322
    edited September 2015
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

That is all.

I thought you just read charts and graphs.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    pawz said:

That is all.

This is part of the standard script.