Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Black Gay Reporter Murders 2 White Journalists - Media Blames the Gun.

d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
You won't see this headline tonight on NBC News... You probably won't see any reference to his sexual preference or his race either. Just sayin...

On Wednesday, America met a deeply evil human being: Vester Lee Flanagan II, also known as reporter Bryce Williams.

Williams murdered two people while they were live on air on WDBJ in Virginia: reporter Alison Parker, and cameraman Adam Ward. After the murders, he went on the run – and while he was on the run, he tweeted out his rationale for the killings, accusing Parker of making “racist comments” and Ward of going “to her on me after working with me one time!!!” He then posted video to his Facebook and Twitter pages of himself shooting both at point-blank range.

Williams is black. Parker and Ward were white.

Williams is gay. Parker and Ward were straight.

None of which would be relevant, except that Williams specifically cited his identity as a factor in the killings. In a 23-page rambling letter sent to ABC News, Williams wrote that the Charleston church shooting in June should have provoked a race war: “Why did I do it? I put a deposit for a gun on 6/19/15. The Church shooting in Charleston happened on 6/17/15…What sent me over the top was the church shooting…You want a race war (deleted)? BRING IT THEN YOU WHITE …(deleted)!!!” According to ABC News, he claimed he had “suffered racial discrimination, sexual harassment and bullying at work,” that he had “been attacked by black men and white females,” and that he had been “attacked for being a gay, black man.”
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/26/black-gay-reporter-murders-straight-white-journalists-media-blame-the-gun/

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    “to her on me after working with me one time!!!”
    Didnt it say "going to HR on me after working with me one time!!!"?

Fact checking's a bitch, breitbart.
  • Options
    NevadaduckNevadaduck Member Posts: 193
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    So if I'm reading that correctly, he wanted more money?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    But how are you a racist?

This case isn't about race or sexual orientation. It's about a bitch pulling the ultimate bitch move.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,380
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

But how are you a racist?

This case isn't about race or sexual orientation. It's about a bitch pulling the ultimate bitch move.

So she was asking for it?

Figures. Women
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Are you seriously playing the reverse race card?

Too bad he didn't shoot you too.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Your heading says media blames the gun. But all your media source says us it's racism. I truly hope that's a wooosh. Then I considered the source.
  • Options
    I love the Seattle spin...
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Has anyone seen @Dennis_DeYoung since this happened?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    d2d said:

But how is @draft2dodge a fucking idiot retard who gets whooshed on a regular basis?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Your heading says media blames the gun. But all your media source says us it's racism. I truly hope that's a wooosh. Then I considered the source.

Breitbart does NOT consider itself "Main Steam Media" you Hipster Douche Bag.

• Options
    PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    No outrage here. A black gay man slaughtered two young straight white people and nobody gives a fuck.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    d2d said:

What about your spin? Why does it matter if the guy was gay?

How often do you hear a news piece say "and the murderer was straight!"
  • Options
    OZONE said:

d2d said:

What about your spin? Why does it matter if the guy was gay?

How often do you hear a news piece say "and the murderer was straight!"
    Read the article Hipster Douche Bag. He left a 23 page letter saying they were anti gay (which they weren't).
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    d2d said:

2001400ex said:

Breitbart does NOT consider itself "Main Steam Media" you Hipster Douche Bag.

Yes they clearly aren't main stream media. And they lie to you on a daily basis. And you fall for it like a lemming.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Okay. You caught me. I'm absolutely livid right now. I went into a local Petsmart to pick out a betta fish and asked the person there, "hey which one has been here the longest?". Associate didn't even have to guess or think about this shit. I was handed a very dull-yellow colored betta. "Here. He's been here for a long time because everyone thinks he's ugly." My heart fucking broke, Petsmart. It fucking broke. I took this fish up to the counter with water so dirty you could barely even see the fucking fish. The associate at the counter was like, "wow that's one ugly fish". What. What if I told you that your face was uglier than my betta? Don't say that shit, man. I bought this little turd monger the same day my beautiful betta passed away. I couldn't bear to be alone in my room again. That other fish came from another local pet store and he was badass as fuck. Fucking fish always wanted to fight my finger man. He passed away still fierce as fuck. Goddamn bladder infection took him too soon man, too soon.

Now back to this new fish, man. I bought him and noticed he had a little bit of a black fin. Shit. I looked it up and my little turd monger has fin rot because Petsmart doesn't take care of their fucking fish. I don't know how long he'll last but he has started making bubble nests in this gigantic 10 gallon tank, man. He's happy as fuck. Now, I love this turd monger, don't get me wrong. What makes me so damn mad is that he had fin rot because they don't take care of their fish. Before you come at me like, "Bruh is he on antibiotics" the answer is yes. I'm not taking this fish back to Petsmart so he can rot more. Damn son. Even if he only lives for another week I can say he died in better conditions.

Now this new fish is badass as fuck and lemme tell you why:

1. Fearless. THIS FUCKING FISH ALLOWS YOU TO PET HIM.
    2. He looks like a goddamn sunflower man. Everyone says he's ugly but he's A GODDAMN SUN IN THIS TEN GALLON TANK. BRUH.
    3. If I stick a tinier container into the 10 gallon tank, HE JUST SWIMS INTO IT. I carried this fish downstairs. He's fearless. He seemed super excited to go downstairs. Seems like a dog trapped inside a fish's body.

Ayeeee Petsmart employees: please never insult someone's pet. What if I had been a kid? That would have been so shitty.