Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I'll be disappointed if Sark gets fired

for being a drunk idiot.

I want him to get fired for being a terrible coach, DAMMIT!

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Dardanus said:

for being a drunk idiot.

Ultimately he will get fired for being a bad coach. The drinking is just an easy out for the AD.

Like I said before if you lose you are a coach with an alcohol problem. If you win you are a coach who "likes to drink" or who "enjoys his tequila"
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2015
    Dardanus said:

for being a drunk idiot.

I want him to get a lifetim contract despite being a terrible coach, DAMMIT!

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    He isn't stupid, he just does stupid things.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited August 2015
    My momma always told me "Stupid is, as stupid does"
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

This is a vast media conspiracy guys. Nothing more, nothing less. Sark is a good guy who is having a difficult time, who among us hasn't had difficult times in their lives?

Honestly, it wouldn't shock me if it was fUCLA trolls trying to bring down USC. They know how talented of a coach and recruiter Sark is, and that scares them.

If you give Sark 6 years, we will see at least 3 National Championships. Give the man a chance.

Somebody didnt actually post that somewhere, did they?
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Troogs are out in full force.

Battered wife.jpg
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Dardanus said:

for being a drunk idiot.

Ultimately he will get fired for being a bad coach. The drinking is just an easy out for the AD.

Like I said before if you lose you are a coach with an alcohol problem. If you win you are a coach who "likes to drink" or who "enjoys his tequila"
    Seven may like me ... but I can't stand the fucktard
  • Options
    Citrus4TroogsCitrus4Troogs Member Posts: 248
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2015

This is a vast media conspiracy guys. Nothing more, nothing less. Sark is a good guy who is having a difficult time, who among us hasn't had difficult times in their lives?

Honestly, it wouldn't shock me if it was fUCLA trolls trying to bring down USC. They know how talented of a coach and recruiter Sark is, and that scares them.

If you give Sark 6 years, we will see at least 3 National Championships. Give the man a chance.

I'd say this is now the HH script for making sure Sark stays around as long as possible: Everything negative that comes out about him is the work of dumbass bRuins who are scared of losing out on all the 5-star skill position recruits.

Recall these are the same people that were clapping like seals when their ex-AD Darth Garrett loudly proclaimed that their sanctions strictly due the NCAA being "jealous".
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    I hope he can hold on for a few years, or at least until early November 2016.

I want his fat smug ass on the sidelines at Pat Haden Field/Husky Stadium, in a fucking stocking cap over his visor, taking a plunger. 2-Hole and dry.