Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

But we are in a 17 year cooling period

2»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

My point still stands.

Let's recap:
    1) HondoFS: July was the hottest month on record
    2) Reality: Satellite measurements show it wasn't close, and yet another example was given on why the NOAA data is a steaming pile of shite (a discussion we had and you lost several months back).
    3) HondoFS: Yeah, look at the satellite data (which shows July wasn't even close to the hottest) followed by "My point still stands"
    4) Reality: Do you remember your point, and do you realize how much of a moron you are?

Truly amazing...otherwise known as HondoFS...

If you actually read the article, you'd see how FS this post is. Good lord, that was terrible. Not only does the article bring in NASA satellite data, but I posted the satellite data that backs up my point.

Race is better than that. You? Not so much.
    No, just because is says "NASA" it doesn't mean its satellite data Einstein.

NASA temperature data uses surface temperature/station measurements (including NOAA data) and then does some minor adjustments of urban areas using satellite light measurements as described here:
    http://pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/2010/2010_Hansen_etal_1.pdf
    http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/

The article is FS, and is all based on the NOAA adjusted data. It says nothing about satellite temperature measurements, and can't because it would contradict its stupid claims. The NOAA data has been caught being manipulated many times as discussed around here both above and a while back (I know...you are too stupid to remember...or you are just psychologically blocking out your mental beatings...).

http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/discussion/19878/the-present-is-known-its-the-past-temperatures-that-keep-changing#latest

http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/discussion/20421/noaa-cheated-with-global-warming-data/p1

And yes, July wasn't anywhere near the hottest month on global record as measured by satellites, which is what your initial post and the first three sentences of your ignorant article claims. Now go generate some CO2 by DIAFF...

photo 1escalator_2012_500_zpshsl0gvib.gif
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Wow...faced with yet another screw-up in your logic you can do is pretend it doesn't exist and repeat the same plot. How did that NASA "satellite" data go again?

I guess I should thank you, because all it does is focus on the same corrupt, meaningless data that should be discussed more. Here is a little history lesson for you...
    Hansen – The Climate Chiropractor
    https://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/hansen-the-climate-chiropractor/

The historical temperature profile before they wanted Global Warming to be a "thing".

Keep at it lemming...
  • Options

Wow...faced with yet another screw-up in your logic you can do is pretend it doesn't exist and repeat the same plot. How did that NASA "satellite" data go again?

I guess I should thank you, because all it does is focus on the same corrupt, meaningless data that should be discussed more. Here is a little history lesson for you...
    Hansen – The Climate Chiropractor
    https://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/hansen-the-climate-chiropractor/

The historical temperature profile before they wanted Global Warming to be a "thing".

Keep at it lemming...

Ironic.

Reality is, that's the best example of "if I read it on the internet, it must be true." I mean, the "climate chiropractor" sounds legit, right?

Reality is, the last 18 years are the warmest in our recorded history, which is very short. I already said that using satellite data that only goes back to 1979 is FS, which now you agree. *shakingmyhead.

We can argue semantics over the cause, as I can't determine if it's human caused or not. But every single piece of data shows we are the warmest on our record.

Now I'll type this ssssllllooooowwwwww, maybe you'll get it. You have to be truly fucked up in he head to think we are in a cooling period.
  • Options
    Its the hottest 18 years out of 40 is meaningless.

If you look at history, the weather now is nothing like the weather in the 1930s, where the entire nation was under severe drought and all sorts of horrible weather was occurring. Which makes the comparisons laughable.

You can type as slow as you want...I've never said we were in a cooling or warming period. I've just said the correlations to CO2 are a joke (they are), and that the historical data is meaningless because its been corrupted beyond belief. You apparently are just too dumb to realize that difference in the discussion.

The 1930s were hotter than now. The Medieval Warming Period was much hotter than now. And saying 40 years of satellite data proves anything is FS, much less longer "historical" data that changes depending on the mood of the people in charge of it.

Now carry on in your bubble of reality...
  • Options

Its the hottest 18 years out of 40 is meaningless.

If you look at history, the weather now is nothing like the weather in the 1930s, where the entire nation was under severe drought and all sorts of horrible weather was occurring. Which makes the comparisons laughable.

You can type as slow as you want...I've never said we were in a cooling or warming period. I've just said the correlations to CO2 are a joke (they are), and that the historical data is meaningless because its been corrupted beyond belief. You apparently are just too dumb to realize that difference in the discussion.

The 1930s were hotter than now. The Medieval Warming Period was much hotter than now. And saying 40 years of satellite data proves anything is FS, much less longer "historical" data that changes depending on the mood of the people in charge of it.

Now carry on in your bubble of reality...

Holy shit that was moving the goalposts. It's a cooling period. Then it's not. All in the same thread. Then you start talking the nation like the weather of the US is indicative of the world. Then you talk about CO2 like that was your main point, when you spent this whole thread discussing a cooling period, nothing about CO2.

Seriously, just admit something that EVERY credible scientist admits. This is the warmest period in our recorded history.
  • Options
    More made-up arguments? Keep changing the topic (July not being the hottest actual month despite what fudged records say), and feel free to cite where I said cooling anywhere since that's your newest deflection. I'm guessing it's next to the nonexistent "satellite data" reference in your moronic yahoo article.

So now you are claiming man-made non-CO2 induced global warming? You should call up Mann...he'd love a new made-up theory.

And if you think North America was the only location that had extreme weather in the 1930s...well, we already know you can't be any dumber than we already know you are. Who needs history or reality when you are HondoFS...
  • Options

More made-up arguments? Keep changing the topic (July not being the hottest actual month despite what fudged records say), and feel free to cite where I said cooling anywhere since that's your newest deflection. I'm guessing it's next to the nonexistent "satellite data" reference in your moronic yahoo article.

So now you are claiming man-made non-CO2 induced global warming? You should call up Mann...he'd love a new made-up theory.

And if you think North America was the only location that had extreme weather in the 1930s...well, we already know you can't be any dumber than we already know you are. Who needs history or reality when you are HondoFS...

*shakemyhead.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    OZONE said:

It's funny that the anti-climate-change guys in that article focus so much on their conspiracy theory that climate change is an Obama conspiracy and that NOAA is altering data to support the conspiracy.

How do they explain the fact that scientists and governments all over the world agree that this is a major concern?

They probably assume it is a UN conspiracy... I'll look forward to their conspiracy theory on that soon. It is probably a communist plot?

But in conclusion... they don't dispute that the data showed July was hot... they just claim that the data was altered. Do they have proof?

They remind me of the "scientists" that used to work for big tobacco that claimed that data linked smoking to lung cancer was "made up". We all saw how that unfolded...

There are NO #anticlimatechangeguys.

Nobody disputes the climate changes over time... Except to the fictional characters progressives and liberals invent when they want to argue.