Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Washington Poised For Downturn Under Petersen

12346»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club
    OZONE said:

UW can't have a downturn... since they haven't been "up" since about 2001. They are still on the downturn they've been on since then.

Sark was just a mediocre coach who could only win 5-6 Pac12 games year at UW. That doesn't count as being "up".

HTH

I said this on page 1

HTH
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    Seriously late to the party but a few comments of the 6 pages of verbal(or written) diarrhea.

1) Fuck all of you for writing so much, half of it being interesting enough for me to continue poking my eyes out

2) If i ever hear the comment that a coach is only good because X player I'm going reduce myself to cough medicine and everclear. No fucking shit CP was better with an elite QB. Very few coaches reach elite levels without players. What's clear is that CP got more people drafted at BSU than many Top flight BCS schools. So it wasn't just a QB. Let him build what he did to get so many kids drafted at BSU and see what it turns into at UW.

3) All of this is pretty much irrelevant as has been stated until i was nauseous. Coaches are different at each stop and it's not easy to build from scratch. CP has to prove it at UW just as meyer had to prove it at florida. It's great to have a great program you left, but you have to prove you can do it at the next level. Nobody has a fucking clue whether he succeeds or fails. I have heard quite a bit that CP didn't realize the shit show he stepped into at UW and how bad it was. I've heard terms such as Frat house, Animal house, Inmates running the asylum. I don't think anyone knew what to do with it while still running a football team. I'm appreciative that CP ripped it to shreds rather than put a patch on it and hope it goes away.

4) Lets see how the offense develops with his guys and whether they develop like the defense did last year before we jump off the bridge.

Lastly, or part N) Fuck you all again for me reading through this 6 page thread.
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510

OZONE said:

UW can't have a downturn... since they haven't been "up" since about 2001. They are still on the downturn they've been on since then.

Sark was just a mediocre coach who could only win 5-6 Pac12 games year at UW. That doesn't count as being "up".

HTH

I said this on page 1
    Good job.

Sorry for being a fucko, but I didn't feel like reading that far into the thread before helping you guys out.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    @purpledoogfan - Thoughts on the offense?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

This thread has been brought to you by Tequilla

And to think, I was generally silent in this thread