Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why I'm voting for Trump

topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
Because he had the stones to call out McCain.

Because he is demonstrating what a shit show our election system has become.

American's are stupid. Primary voters are the most stupid.

I'm enjoying a rich man show how running for President can make him richer ... by saying what most people are already thinking.

He really is a true Half-Brain.

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Awesome. Get ready for eight years of Hillary. Tell your friends!
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,577
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm voting for Phil Knight.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I'm not a fan of Hillary, but I sure as hell don't want an (R) selecting any more supreme court justices for a while.

• Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    So nice to read Hipster Douche Bags' Poastes before Jimmy Kimmel cries on TV.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    OZONE said:

I'm not a fan of Hillary, but I sure as hell don't want an (R) selecting any more supreme court justices for a while.

Why not? Half of them vote with that flaming idiot Ginsberg anyway.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,947
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I'm voting for Trump so that the first time he meets Putin he can stay "Scoreboard, bitch"

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

The George W Bush appointee was the key to both Obamacare cases going your way

But still
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

OZONE said:

But still
    1 of 5 isn't bad.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

OZONE said:

But still
    The problem is, 3 of the justices didn't look at the bill and said they were against it. 3 of the justices didn't look at the bill and said they were for it. That left one justice to sit and decide the fate of the bill. That's not how the justice system was set up in the constitution. They are there to be impartial and rule in accordance with the constitution.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

OZONE said:

Why not? Half of them vote with that flaming idiot Ginsberg anyway.
    While a couple of cases have gone well (by one vote), some have not.

Such as giving corporates unlimited free and protected speech and dark money into campaigns. Or giving Bush the election and telling Florida to stop the recount.

So... still some work to do. And I"ll support any Democrat, even Hillary, to ensure we get more supreme court justices appointed by the Democrats.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like to complain about a court that legalized gay marriage and upheld Obamacare.

Soros and liberal causes take the same advantage of campaign finance as "corporations". Obama outspent Romney.

Obamacare was not upheld on legal grounds. It would have been overturned in both cases. Roberts ignored the law.

Stop whining about winning
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Just because Obama outspent Romney, doesn't mean the court go that right.

And there are other cases the court got wrong, even if they got a couple right.

You sound like a guy that would be content with a 3-8 season, because it included a few wins.
  • Options
    a lot of gays are content with 3-8 seasons... so?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

Just because Obama outspent Romney, doesn't mean the court go that right.

And there are other cases the court got wrong, even if they got a couple right.

You sound like a guy that would be content with a 3-8 season, because it included a few wins.

GO HUSKIES!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

OZONE said:

But still
    The problem is, 3 of the justices didn't look at the bill and said they were against it. 3 of the justices didn't look at the bill and said they were for it. That left one justice to sit and decide the fate of the bill. That's not how the justice system was set up in the constitution. They are there to be impartial and rule in accordance with the constitution.
    And the Speaker told legislators not to look at the bill and be for it.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

I like to complain about a court that legalized gay marriage and upheld Obamacare.

Soros and liberal causes take the same advantage of campaign finance as "corporations". Obama outspent Romney.

Obamacare was not upheld on legal grounds. It would have been overturned in both cases. Roberts ignored the law.

I wouldn't say Obama outspent Romney. Obama raised a little more, Romney spent a little more. They were both essentially equal.

http://elections.nytimes.com/2012/campaign-finance

That being said, the citizens united decision was FS. The last thing politics needs is more money. I don't care if it's liberal or conservative, both sides are bought off, it's just different sources of money. Or sometimes the same source of money.
  • Options
    None of it is your money. Stop crying.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,846
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I'm voting for Trump so that the first time he meets Putin he can stay "Scoreboard, bitch"

I'm going to need more evidence.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

I wouldn't say Obama outspent Romney. Obama raised a little more, Romney spent a little more. They were both essentially equal.

http://elections.nytimes.com/2012/campaign-finance

That being said, the citizens united decision was FS. The last thing politics needs is more money. I don't care if it's liberal or conservative, both sides are bought off, it's just different sources of money. Or sometimes the same source of money.
    Which part of the First Amendment do you hate more, the freedom of speech, or the right to petition the government?