Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Softy is in middle-school girl mode on social media (T's & P's to MG, Bored in June post)

Softy: "haven't dumped anyone here in a while, thinking of sacrificing a Matt Gregory to make room for another non-annoying non-jagoff user. Reaction and input is welcome."

I can't remember which one of you fucks is Matt but Softy has had it with you pointing out all the times he is wrong and is (publicly) considering blocking you from his facebook timeline and unfriending you.

Looking at his previous post, this seems to be what sent Softy over the edge:
" I was told Cavs in 6 by someone here. Weird, yet another misidentified trend...shocking. Just like Rodney's saves mean something, just like the Astros were cracking."

Softy: "Rodney's saves meant the Mariners won those games, the Astros had lost 7 straight before the M's glued them back together and yes, I said the Cavs would win in 6. I was wrong. Tends to happen when you're paid to give your opinion on pretty much everyhting. You? Your whole existence is wrong. But I'm glad to know I'm on your mind. Kisses."

Softy denies this:
"Did he say or do something recent that has placed him on the edge?"
Softy: "No, just a culmination of being "that annoying guy." Jedi Master to the annoying fat kid running up and down the bus aisle with ice cream smeared all over his face." (I have no idea what that means)

Of course, Softy is too much of a pussy to actually do it himself, so he's "leaving the decision up to you guys" so "it's out of my hands"

Here's the highlight reel:

" Softy...I think u are a total goof ball, but you are a goofball that I listen to everyday, whether i agree or not because u are passionate about what u do, u are respectful to the people who call your show and who ridicule you on facebook, but I believe it's time for u to pick this boy from the herd like a dragon and gnaw his bones clean... MG, u sir are hoooer (look it up) of the first order, get your boys from the other chat rooms, let's get this on..."

"He comes on this page and disrespects you and your show. Not just disagrees respectfully from time to time or disagrees respectfully all the time. He's arrogant and holier than thou at all times. If he called in and voiced his opinions over the airwaves that'd be one thing. But he's a cyber "bully" who's all talk and doesn't man up when proven wrong. Gotta be a ban.

"Keyboard bullies like to post for reactions. He definitely does this. He loves to instigate and is never open for compromise in a debate"

"Get rid of him! He brings nothing to the table except negativity and although he might commit suicide I don't think anyone will miss him"

"I vote that this is settled in a call in segment as stated above. Give Matt Gregory a chance to plead his case. While I agree he is an arrogant, often wrong sack of shit, occasionally he can be worth a laugh. My two cents."
Softy: "my lines have been open for 20 years. He's had the opportunity to speak but instead chooses to hide behind a keyboard. I cant change him" (there were several suggestions for Softy to devote a segment of his show today to having people vote on whether Softy should unfriend/ban MG)

"MG is the King Joffrey of Facebook, dump his ass!" (one of about 50 GoT/Star Wars references)

"Although MG is more of a Ramsay than a Jon Snow obviously. Probably keeps a Reek in his mom's basement to torture when people pick on him here."

"Okay, let's all go to the Dub Pub, eat the Softy Burger and tell our favorite MG is getting booted stories."

"He's the Jim Harbaugh of your page. "Make the bad man fly!"

And finally, my personal favorite:
"My kids and I have known Matt since he was about 5 years old. He was always one of my favorite kids to have around. Even paid him $5 once to help me get past a Legend of Zelda room. You may not like his opinions or comments, but dumping him would be a mistake. There are some foul mouth jerk commentors that should be booted long before Matt."

Comments