Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It's a pleasure to join the family

As you all know, I recently committed to the University of Washington and classy Coach Chris Peterman. I've been lurking for a while to get a "feel" for the boreds. I even PM'd IrishDawg22. First of all, I want you to know that I BLEEED purple, so you don't need to worry about that. I also have hired a personal trainer to help me work on my inferior hips. I know I'm not as exciting a linebacker prospect as, say, Brent Williams or Matthew Lyons but why do many of you have a problem with Coach Petermen signing kids like me who wish to attend a church school? In full disclosure, the coaching staff was very impressed by my 3time MVP of the Casper church camp. Needless to say, I'm very exciting to be a Dawg, because we all know that a Dawg is a vicious animal. But I'm a little uneasy in the way the fanbase has treated players like me and fellow church camper Ben Hurr.

Comments

• Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

As you all know, I recently committed to the University of Washington and classy Coach Chris Peterman. I've been lurking for a while to get a "feel" for the boreds. I even PM'd IrishDawg22. First of all, I want you to know that I BLEEED purple, so you don't need to worry about that. I also have hired a personal trainer to help me work on my inferior hips. I know I'm not as exciting a linebacker prospect as, say, Brent Williams or Matthew Lyons but why do many of you have a problem with Coach Petermen signing kids like me who wish to attend a church school? In full disclosure, the coaching staff was very impressed by my 3time MVP of the Casper church camp. Needless to say, I'm very exciting to be a Dawg, because we all know that a Dawg is a vicious animal. But I'm a little uneasy in the way the fanbase has treated players like me and fellow church camper Ben Hurr.

No pretending to be someone you're not.

Mods!!
    Awesome due to Grandpa Sankey sighting.
    You clever bastard

• Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    Free Pub !!!1!!!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Ps, awesome'd for Mathew Lyons.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,896
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

It was surprising that a 140 lb linebacker with no other scholarship offers didn't turn out to be the next Mason Foster.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795

It was surprising that a 140 lb linebacker with no other scholarship offers didn't turn out to be the next Mason Foster.
    Wasn't Foster basically a 140 pounder with no other scholarship offers?