Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ricky McCoy to UW

2»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I won't be satisfied until I know if he goes Shower or Fridge.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'm withholding judgment until Azeem Victor's dad tells me whether this guy has feces in his throat or not.
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Here's my input: he looks great. His technique sucks, but he moves really well for a guy of his size and is 'country' strong (even though he's obviously edgy).

I think when he hits people, he has a good thump to him and he moves very well.

The cons might be pros—he's kind of soft and he has bad technique.

These are things I think would eliminate him with this staff if they felt seriously bad about them.

This is the kind of kid who is kind of a different body type than what we've had. He's long, but thick. He reminds me more of some of the good DLs WSU has had over the years, honestly.

I like this a lot—see my other poast where I said he, Potatoe, Skorpios and Fotu will make a good haul of 3-4 DE types.

Who are?... honestly curious who you're referring to.

• Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Here's my input: he looks great. His technique sucks, but he moves really well for a guy of his size and is 'country' strong (even though he's obviously edgy).

I think when he hits people, he has a good thump to him and he moves very well.

The cons might be pros—he's kind of soft and he has bad technique.

These are things I think would eliminate him with this staff if they felt seriously bad about them.

This is the kind of kid who is kind of a different body type than what we've had. He's long, but thick. He reminds me more of some of the good DLs WSU has had over the years, honestly.

I like this a lot—see my other poast where I said he, Potatoe, Skorpios and Fotu will make a good haul of 3-4 DE types.

Who are?... honestly curious who you're referring to.

You guys can bash PDF all you want, but if you are going to poke fun at Wazzu's DL, than* I am out!
  • Options
    FawgNewsFawgNews Member Posts: 70
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Guys - I'll be on chat later on tonight to discuss some inside stuff I'm hearing about Ricky McCoy. Can't share here openly, so if you are on chat, don't share what is said on chat to everyone else. Let's just say, it's gonna get interesting! ;) <---------

"UW fanbase is the SEC of the West" Demario Richard..
  • Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    FawgNews said:

Guys - I'll be on chat later on tonight to discuss some inside stuff I'm hearing about Ricky McCoy. Can't share here openly, so if you are on chat, don't share what is said on chat to everyone else. Let's just say, it's gonna get interesting, or not. Either way, it will be interesting! ;) <---------

"UW fan base is the SEC of the West" Demario Richard.. </p>

Fixed it for you
  • Options
    FawgNewsFawgNews Member Posts: 70
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

FawgNews said:

Guys - I'll be on chat later on tonight to discuss some inside stuff I'm hearing about Ricky McCoy. Can't share here openly, so if you are on chat, don't share what is said on chat to everyone else. Let's just say, it's gonna get interesting, or not. Either way, it will be interesting! ;) <---------

"UW fan base is the SEC of the West" Demario Richard.. </p>

Fixed it for you
    Let's not make it personal. Maybe you need to step away from the keyboard and take a walk or something.

"UW fanbase is the SEC of the West" Demario Richard..