Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ok fuck it I'm excited about Troy starting today

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
As a big Cyler supporter I was so fucking fed up with his indecisiveness after last weeks game. Even if T dubs (ILTCHT) throws 4 picks today at least it will be because he was trying to make something happen with this shitty offense instead of not doing anything play after play after play after play.

TSIO but if he can come out and get a big win today it will be nice to have something to look forward to next year. I just can't handle the thought of a QB who tries to not play football for 2 and a half seasons.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I'm with you, I was LIPO with Cyler until the Oregon game. Excited to see if Troy's any better.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,068
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I believed in Ty and Cy until the Oregon game
  • Options
    dnc said:

I'm with you, I was LIPO with Cyler until the Oregon game. Excited to see if Troy's any better.

After Cylers last half performance against UCLA and start against Oregon State I thought he looked decent and with a season of good coaching he could become something.

Not the case. The guy looks confused out there and is too scared of making mistakes to make a big play. That TD celebration in garbage time shows Troy is excited to play and wants to actually do something.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

dnc said:

After Cylers last half performance against UCLA and start against Oregon State I thought he looked decent and with a season of good coaching he could become something.

Not the case. The guy looks confused out there and is too scared of making mistakes to make a big play. That TD celebration in garbage time shows Troy is excited to play and wants to actually do something.
    He should have followed Sark to SC. Sure, he'd be sitting a year but then he would have been leading the nations best offense while learning from the best play caller in America.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,528
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Yeah I'm anticipating Williams fumbling once or twice and throwing an INT but am thinking he'll be more of an asset scrambling and opening up the running game somewhat because he has the arm to stretch defenses.

ASU has to play in the same weather though and Kelly could be rusty. Guess that's why the spread is still 3.5 (or that bettors think Williams' talent will make up for his inexperience).

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    If you believed in Cyler after the Stanford game you deserve Owen Twelve.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,142
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Peterman doesn't get it, cyler has glaucoma and he's not getting the medication he needs.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm excited for Williams too, but if Williams throws 4 picks (he won't), I will be pissed. I don't give a fuck if he's trying to make something happen, 4 picks will mean we get plungered.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,142
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I'm excited for Williams too, but if Williams throws 4 picks (he won't), I will be pissed. I don't give a fuck if he's trying to make something happen, 4 picks will mean we get plungered.

Agreed we need +2 turnover margin in every game to win, at least until the offense looks different
  • Options

4 picks was exaggerating. What I msam is if he makes a couple head scratching mistakes that make people go "Cyler wouldn't have done that" is fine because Cyler doesn't want to do anything.
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Tonight, Troy will prob be something like: 15 for 31, 170 yards, 2 TDS, 2 INTs.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2014
    Yeah, I find myself excited to go to this game now because Williams should be able tom make some things happen....he is not a a dual-threat in name only like Miles QB and has a stronger arm to throw in this weather.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    What about rushing?

What about the Wild Swede? Does he get some carries?
    priapism said:

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    priapism said:

I bet he will have a higher completion percentage than that. The coaches will let him make easy throws, hope the WR's get some YAC, and let Troy get settled in.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,438
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited October 2014
    Today???

Fuck Lawrence Skot